Axiologic Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Group of People
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 2, 2019
The Axiologic team is excellent and the pay and benefits are superb. It is probably one of the most open organizations I have ever been a part of. Everyone on the team is a top performer and we all get along well. They have flexible schedules and will accommodate you as much as possible.
Great company to work for
Project Manager/ Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverdale Park, MDAugust 14, 2019
I really enjoyed working for Axiologic I loved the potential for growth. Axiologics management team really took time to focus on the employees. Provided great tools to communicate effectively with the customer.
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
N/a
N/a
Sr. Project Manager/Deputy Task Order Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 9, 2019
Great Company, Awesome an very relaxed environment. My customer is very understanding an well rounded. I oversee a team of approximately 30 team member who I appreciate an respect!
License Media Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolling AFB, DCApril 4, 2019
Axiologic was a good place to work, management was very helpful and knowledgeable, they offer you the ability for flexible hours as long as you get your hours in. you get 5 hours leave a pay period, and plenty of company perks
Pros
management
Cons
hard to think of any
Great Team!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 19, 2019
Axiologic has the culture of a high-performing sports team. Your inputs are valued and make a difference on a daily basis. The work is challenging but rewarding and each member of the team contributes their own unique skills and experience that somehow just works well together. While we are not without our issues and challenges, there is something special about this team and it shows.
Outstanding Company, Management and Employees
Sr. Configuration Manager (Current Employee) –  Bolling AFB, DCOctober 24, 2018
Outstanding Environment to work in. People are professional and Friendly. Willing to help and cross training and very patient. I would definitely recommend Axiologics Solutions as a place to work.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 30, 2018
Negative culture with uncertain outlook. Management is not good and lots of talking about it in secret among the employees. Many people don't get along and don't agree on most things. Employees always seemed unhappy.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management and caliber of people, only a couple of top-notch people
Somewhat Disfunctional
INTEGRATED PRODUCT TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 15, 2017
Management never responds to ANY emails sent to them nor do they ever verbally acknowledge or reference the communication. They tend to only listen to folks they've previously served with in the military. In other words, there's a buddy-buddy system where folks they've previously served with in the military (and in management roles) have their ear first.
Pros
High visibility projects
Cons
Extremely poor commmunication, low morale
Good benefits
Subject Matter Expert - Engineering (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VASeptember 19, 2015
This company has good benefits. I worked with a really good network engineering team. The vendors from Juniper were very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axiologic Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4