Axiom Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A lot of good hard working people
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 21, 2018
Axiom Bank has a lot of great, hard working, ethical people who do a great job every day.

The controller needs to be revaluated.

********************************************
July 3, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback as well as all of our hardworking employees at Axiom Bank.

Awesome job
Banker (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 13, 2018
I loved working at axiom bank...I would go back in a heartbeat... fun job...everyone worked as a team...teamwork is awesome...everyone is super friendly and nice...easy work...
July 3, 2018

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with the Bank. Our great Axiom team makes working here fun, and helps us to maintain a positive, engaging environment.

use to like working there
ASST. BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 1, 2018
at first it was great to work there, we had MF as VP of retail, everything was going good, we had great area managers, operation manager, everything was going great we were hitting goals and passing audits, then they made changes in management, then the company started going down hill, they new management started letting go of the people that was top producers, than you had everyone leaving the company, due to poor management. I think they made a big mistake with the new management JL came from woodforest bank and tried to turn Axiom into woodforest. uniforms the hours, that's crazy.
Pros
good pay and benifts
Cons
hours to long
March 9, 2018

Thank you sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory during the management transition. At Axiom Bank we strive for continuous improvement and take your feedback very seriously in these efforts.

Fun culture, poorly ran
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 19, 2018
The culture and in-branch experience was one of the most fun jobs I've ever had. However, the corporate interactions made it one of the most frustrating. During my time there I was hardly trained on how to do anything beyond the day-to-day teller functions and monthly branch management. Any time something out of the ordinary showed up, you were pretty much left to your own devices as all other branches did thing their own way, later to be found out to be the wrong way of doing things. The "standard" at Axiom is "We'll tell you when you're wrong". Each department in Corporate was their own entity who never seemed to communicate to each other. Rarely would you get told of changes to the way things work, you'd just get told you were doing things wrong and to change. So then you'd change, only to get told THAT'S now wrong, and change again. Their Training and Development team went through 3 different forms while I was there, and the new one is still trying to wade through the muck that was there all along. Its a great place to get experience in banking, as for some reason they're dead set on setting up branches with 0 banking experience and hardly supporting them, but you'll notice pretty quickly that once people get the experience, they head to somewhere with more stability, opportunities, and reputability.
Pros
Gain banking experience, fun culture at branch level
Cons
Poorly run business, mixed messages from corporate
March 1, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed some aspects of your experience with us. We are committed to creating a supportive and encouraging environment in which our employees thrive. We have heard your feedback, and will consider it as we continue to improve upon our employees' experience.

Amazing Company to work for!
Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 26, 2017
By far the best place I ever worked. Opportunity to learn and grow. Great culture. Fantastic management!
This is an organization that cares about its greatest assets! The people that drive the machinery and move the proverbial needle in the right direction!
December 19, 2017

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your job! We truly do care about our greatest assets, which is you.

Learned a lot from company. Terrible managment
Assistant Vice President - Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 9, 2017
Over the year I learned a lot of viable information and skills. However, management and organization were terrible. Also, work place culture lacked professionalism.
Pros
Learned new skills
Cons
Terrible work culture
December 19, 2017

Thank you for this feedback. We will try to continue to grow our skills as our business expands in order to increase our organization.

Love it
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 6, 2017
Haven't been there for long but I love this company! I work with a great helpful team that really enjoys working together. The managers there are so understanding and very helpful!
December 19, 2017

We love you too! Thank you for being such a diligent and wonderful employee.

Challenging workplace with great incentive
Banker (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJuly 30, 2017
It's a great challenge when you're settling into a new job and adjusting to your new responsibilities. Create a daily "to do" or goals list. Breaking down your tasks will make them seem more manageable, keep you organized, and help you to be more productive and efficient. If you are still having difficulty managing your workload, ask a coworker for advice, or speak with your supervisor to prioritize your work.
December 19, 2017

This is great advice for those coming into a new job. Thank you for this knowledge.

Challenging
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 28, 2017
Provided the opportunity to expand my skill set by consistently adding new lines of business. Allowed for personal growth and encouraged staff to be involved in multiple areas.
Pros
talented management team
Cons
employee turnover
December 19, 2017

That’s great to hear! We’re very glad our opportunities gave you the chance to grow!

The bank that doesn't know what they want to be
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 7, 2017
Senior management cant decide what this bank wants to be. They are in and out of products like the wind. Benefits are just passable for a bank, yet they spend money for things like catered lunches and iPads for the board of directors, like it's nothing. They need to take care of their talent to build a good company.
December 19, 2017

Thank you for your helpful feedback. We like to hear what we can do better to take care of the talent we have at Axiom.

Challenging
AVP, Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Learned the process of operations within the back office of a bank. not always fair with their reviews or the treatment of some employees-even though all the signs are pointing to once certain decision, they are too afraid of lawsuits.
December 19, 2017

We’re sorry to hear your thoughts on our reviews. We believe that while we continue to grow, our processes will too.

Fun Place to work and learn
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 11, 2017
great company to work for that's growing in the central Florida area always hiring from within to help with any career change
December 19, 2017

We love to hear how happy you are with our company. Thank you for all your hard work.

Good place to start
Banker (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 27, 2016
Great place to start your banking career. Training is good ,they prepare you well enough for the job. Sales are a must, and pressure for sales is extreme. Management could be a lot better.
Growing
Regional Branch Manager, Vice President (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 28, 2016
Hard working and dedicated employees in our branches! Twenty branch locations with nineteen located inside of Walmart.