Axion Employee Reviews

low pay
One-on-one Behavioral health worker (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAFebruary 9, 2019
Management was okay most of the time, but did not take up for their staff. Pay checks came on time. I did not like that they did not have a lot of places to work, just not enough job opportunities. Very low wages and hard to make a living off the pay.
Pros
management
Cons
pay
Horrible place to work!!!!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 5, 2019
I would never work for Axion again! The management is horrible and if you email them with a question or concern it goes unanswered but as soon as your numbers are low they are calling, texting and emailing to find out what’s wrong with your numbers. They want you to bend over backwards to make the company look good. But, the pay rate is horrible and you cannot pay your bills with the salary you get from this place. And on top of it all, they mess up your check and when you go to the office to have it corrected they’re asking you “while you’re not on the phone taking calls.” They do not treat their employees with respect and they try to holler at you and micromanage what you are doing when they don’t have a clue as to what tasks you’re assigned. The supervisors there are clueless too.
low salary
DIRECT CARE COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 23, 2018
Didn't get paid enough for the cost of living in New York. Not enough hours or raises. Management was ok. They messed up a lot on hours and pay. the most enjoyable part about the job was taking care of the people.
Pros
helping people with disabilities
Cons
low salary
My thoughts on Axion
Legal File Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2018
I've been employed with Axion since 2012, and all I can say is that I've never had any problems with the staff of Axion. They are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Axion to anyone.
Administrative Assistant Assignments (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2018
I have been with Axion for years so I am very comfortable with them. I have been out of work with them for a few years but if I call them I can get a job assignment pretty fast.
Pros
Quick assignment
Cons
Not long enough
Foundational experience
Principal Accountant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 29, 2018
Axion LLC provided me with my foundational experience. With foreign education evaluated to the U.S.A, Axion gave me a chance to prove my ability and also provided support for career advancement.
Job was cancelled at the last minute
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 5, 2018
This company found a job for me with Lighthouse Guild. The Friday before I was supposed to start this new job Axion calls me and tells me their client (Lighthouse Guild) was withdrawing the employment offer. I had already given my current job notice and was now with out a job. Don't use this company to help you find a job!
My office location was at CenterLight Healthcare as Axion is a placement agency
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2018
Axion provided quick and easy employment referral. However, the salary scale was very low which did not match the current cost of living in my neighborhood. There was also unpaid holidays and no paid vacation.
Pros
Quick Placement
Cons
Salaries and benefits
great people
Sales Manager/ Major Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 13, 2018
poor upper management, no feelings for employees. on road most days. Everyone helps each other, Learning part of the job to update skills in technology.
Pros
great people
Cons
poor upper management
Axion
Shipper and receiver (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Axion is a great company to work. The atmosphere and the people really embrace new employees. Management are always willing to help. Axion is a wonderful place to work.
good people and good hours
Blender (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 22, 2017
it was a great job to work at and I felt like I was an important part of the company, management always showed respect to us workers and head what we had to say to better the company or just the lunch room.
Pros
good pay with a good scedual
Productive workplace
accommodating officemates
open door policy
Great temp agency
DIRECT CARE WORKER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Axion works with your schedule. THey help a great deal with finding a good job that can turn into permanent. They do promote education to further career.
im a team player for any company.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 12, 2017
I'm am a responsible person . I love my job. i would be an asset to any company.I can multi-task.I had many ,many hours .I enjoy learning new thins and new startergies.I could maintain safty in the community.
Pros
helping the clients
Cons
possibly getting injured
Productive and fun work place
Behavioral Health Technician/PEER SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2017
Typical work day...Staff group meeting and assignments

Working with diversity..I learned alot

Enjoyed my co-workers and clients

Would recommend axion to anyone interested in internning or getting in on ground position.
Pros
Being out in the feild
Cons
No healthcare, Paid vacation
Good Agency
Temp Agency03 (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 22, 2017
I have been with this agency for awhile since 2013 and they have not disappoint. the only thing is they don't pay much on hospital assignments. I recommend this agency if you want to enter into the healthcare system is a great start.
I enjoy working
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 13, 2017
I have been here 4 years and still get paid. we are paid weekly. I have no problems. The PA office is nice and friendly. only been there a few times.
Call for yourself
It was a good place to work
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2017
There isn't any room for advancement. Once your assignment was over, it takes a while to get some thing else. And when you do get another one it is often very far.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Too far to travel
I would Never reccomend to anyone
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 30, 2016
I can honestly say I have never worked for such a horrible company. The amount of racism in that office was dispicable, not to mention the amount of religious propaganda shuved down your throat. It's a mom and pop operation with no Hr so any complaints get laughed at and disregarded. ( which their has been so many complaints it's disgusting). It is unprofessional, unstable, and unhealthy environment. They do not value their employees even the ones who boost their numbers dramatically. You could bring their numbers up over 50%, boost profits by double that or bring in 2 new huge clients and they'll replace you that same day.
Pros
Nothing.... run far far away.
Cons
Everything, all around horrible
Not a very good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2016
Axion was the worst company I have ever worked for. They expect you to do maximum work for minimum pay and very little training. Oh, did I mention, they train on line. How is an employee suppose to get the full affect of the job by giving employees 3 hours of training for 2 days. The system they use is always down, employees have to wait for the Main office to figure out what the problem is and while they are doing that the employees are sitting and waiting, very patiently I might add, and not getting paid for their time. Mind you the Main office is still getting paid while we wait. Sometimes the system does not come back up and we are e-mailed that system will be down for the rest of the day and for us to log off and try again tomorrow. We did not get paid for the day.
This is not a good place to work if you are responsible for paying bills. This is a job for teenagers or beginners. There is no growth or salary expectations. No matter what the job $10.00 an hour, unless you are Management. The company is only worried about quotas. If you e-mail or call the office about something important you would like to speak to them about, do not expect and answer but, if you make a mistake or do not fill your quota or hours for the day you will definitely get a call or an e-mail.
I worked from home many times for other companies and have never had the problems that you get from Axion. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone to work for.
Pros
None!
Cons
You name it they got it!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axion. Our community is ready to answer.