Axius Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

Good and Fun Work Place
Sr. US IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 20, 2017
It's a good company with good salaries and fun to work with management.working hours are not that much good,Management is very good,Workplace culture is fine,hardset part of the job is working too many hours,most enjoyable part of the work is friendly employees
Pros
good bonus
Cons
Axius Technologies a good place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 31, 2017
Axius Technologies Inc. helps IT consulting services organizations and end user organizations in identifying niche skilled IT resources on contract and full time basis. Axius has delivered top notch talent throughout North America, Canada, Europe & India. With a team of 80+ dedicated recruiters all coming from Computer Science and Engineering background we ensure quality and on time delivery across critical client mandates.
Its a good place to work.
I good environment to work.
Excellent team work.
I have to learnt in and out of Recruiting
To work with an organisation where I can contribute towards its growth and at the same time I can have my career development.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 16, 2017
Axius Technologies is a very good platform for all the Graduates (B.com & B.Tech). I adopted work environment & enjoyed thoroughly. I learned many things at work place & from management such as patience towards work, work ethics, task-oriented, Team co-ordination. We have very good support from the Management as well regarding work place
Good experience working at Axius Technology. Work environment is really great here.
US IT RCERUITER (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJune 16, 2017

Everyone here have friendly nature.
We Celebrate every birthday, festivals,

Managers are very open minded. always there back of you to make you perfect.
Productive and Fun work Place
Lead IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  KLK Building, 4th Flore, BasheerbhagApril 18, 2017
Employee friendly and more over while you Earn,you will Learn more things.
Personal care on every employee.Very fast growing company.Salary range is very good.
Training of employees was very constructive
Fun work place
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 21, 2016
Not bad. But timings and management are very bad sometimes act like fools. i will give average rating for this company.Managers are very good with teams and friendly work environment.
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Good Company
US IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 27, 2016
very good management. very good relationship maintained by management for every individual employees. and good supporter to learn new things and very good training provided by the management for learn new technologies.
good working envinonment
Trainee Technical IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  INDIAMay 28, 2015
Good to work with the Organisation
Sr IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APDecember 10, 2013
Trained and learned total recruitment process in this organisation happy working with all Seniors and good management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axius Technologies Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2