Aya Healthcare
86High

Aya Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States147 reviews
Featured review
Aya Healthcare selected this as a representative review
Aya is quite a phenomenal place to work with amazing people as your team mates, mentors and leaders. The company truly cares about work/life balance and offer so many wonderful perks to ensure the balance is there. Aya cares for their employees health, well being, and happiness :)
May 14, 2018
We thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Aya. Our employees deserve the absolute best, and we are gratified to hear that you were happy here and felt our appreciation for your hard work.
It was during COVID crisis response in New Jersey. My recruiter was easy to communicate with and responsive. The work was good. Good pay. Good company to work for.
4 years with Aya Healthcare and this is only the beginning. I am fortunate to work with incredible hardworking individuals who push and motivate me everyday. We all came together to take on COVID-19 crisis needs and even though there is still more work to be done I am so proud at how far we have come. I not only recommend working at Aya Healthcare but if you are a RN, Allied dept. etc then just know you are supported by employees who love what they do because they are proud of all the work you do for them.
Pros
Work life balance
No Resource available to staff if issues arises while on assignment. Aya does not support the nurse. Aya takes to much of the bill rate from the actual nurse wirjing
I have enjoyed working both full-time and part-time/remote for Aya Healthcare and I cannot rave enough about the company's stellar workplace culture, unheard of benefit packages, unlimited PTO, and uplifting management. I am recognized for doing my work well, and I feel appreciated and supported. My job out of the San Diego corporate office was so refreshing from what I was used to, with flexible start times, paid for breakfast and lunch, friendly colleagues, and I feel equally appreciated working from home. Overall, such a great company that should be a model for other companies in how to treat their employees!
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, awesome benefits, unlimited PTO, remote work
July 6, 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's important to us that employees feel valued, so we're happy to see that whether you're working in the office or remote, you know how much we appreciate you and all you do.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I strongly recommend AYA. They have always been receptive to any concerns I have had and have always been proactive on my part. Great company. I would work with them again.
June 30, 2020
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear your travel journey is going well.
pro
free healthy food and snacks

cons

Poor management, no opportunity for growth

high overwork with low fulfillment

unfair and inconsistent salaries for the same job/title

poor diversity representation
June 15, 2020
Thank you for providing us with your candid feedback. We’re sorry you don’t feel Aya is a place to grow your career; many of our employees have built their careers here over the years and we strive to be a company that promotes from within as employees gain experience and develop professionally. If you’d like to discuss concerns with your salary, our VP of Employee Experience, Amber Zeeb, is happy to speak with you directly and take a deeper look. We agree that being more diverse is important, which is why we’re working on a number of initiatives to help us increase diversity in our workplace.
I have been a corporate employee at Aya for about 2 years now and have really loved working at a company that truly values its staff. If you are looking for an inclusive environment with ample opportunities for growth, this is the place for you!
June 15, 2020
Thanks so much for your review. Happy to hear you love working here and plan to grow with us!
The recruiters I worked with were available and responded quickly if I needed any thing from them. The company doesn't automatically enroll workers into 401K plans, which is unfortunate.
June 12, 2020
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you've been happy with your experience. Just to be clear for others following, we do offer a generous 401k plan for travelers.
Jobs are good and inviting.
Orientation is never as long. You do get payers for that as well. Jobs always give so type of training as the way they do things.
Pros
Work variety and locations
Cons
Not knowing if companies are fking to extend, This causes stress bc you have to plan your life, If you are not going to extend
June 12, 2020
We appreciate your review! Regarding extensions, your recruiter should be able to help you plan your next assignment in advance. That should help minimize the stress of travel. We're here to help however we can!
Given another chance, I will work for them again. The support team are great, from my recruiter to the payroll support. They made sure I got everything I need on my travel assignment. Keep it up Aya!
June 12, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We'll take your advice and keep it up!
I am on my third contract with Aya. They helped me get my first travel assignment. I am very happy with their work! They answer all my questions and concerns. Highly recommend using their services!
June 12, 2020
Welcome to the Aya family! We're so glad you gave travel a try and that it's going so well for you!
Aya is a great travel company. I've worked with several over the course of 5 years being a traveler and Aya is the best one. I love my recruiter and I feel like she really goes to bat for me. She doesn't try to mislead me like other companies I've worked for.
June 12, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear from such a seasoned traveler!
Great place to work at!!! Always willing to help when needed. Coworkers friendly and on top of things when a patient is in distress. Highly recommend CAMC to anyone!!!
June 12, 2020
Your enthusiastic review is much appreciated. It's kind of you to let others know what to expect at your facility. We're happy to hear that you're so happy there!
Aya is always looking to grow while maintaining a "small business" feel. Management truly listens to what all employees wants/needs are, and works hard to make it the best place to work!
June 18, 2020
Thanks so much for stopping by to share your feedback about working at Aya!
Great company to work for they work hard for you in getting your next contract. Always ahead of the game to make sure for a smooth transition between your assignments.
June 16, 2020
We've built deep relationships with hospitals all over the country so we can help proactively plan your travel career multiple assignments in advance. We're glad you noticed that planning ahead makes for a smooth transition between assignments. Thanks for your feedback!
Know about travel nursing first. Know what the terms mean and be able to talk to one person for any issues. Too many people involved to get straight answers with many travel companies.
June 16, 2020
Thank you for informing other RNs who may be interested in travel about the industry! We're always happy to give straight answers to any questions. We want everyone to be comfortable before they decide to hit the road, and we'll continue to provide that same support throughout your travel journey.
On a typical day of work, you will be called 2 hours before your day of availability to find out whether the hospital has needs or not. If the hospital has needs you will be sent to that particular floor as a certified nursing assistant and or a patient sitter. At UCSD the pay rate does not change, however, at Tri-City, there is a pay differential. As a certified nursing assistant, you are responsible for assisting the nursing staff care for the patients on that particular floor. You will be taking vitals, helping clean patients, assist the nurse with other tasks such as wound care, removing IV's. As a sitter, you will be assigned to a room when you get to the manager's office. As a sitter, you are designated to stay with one patient all day, ensure you get your breaks and can use the restroom when you need to.
March 9, 2020
Thanks for sharing your detailed description of life as a per diem CNA/sitter! We appreciate your review.
This company is very professional and efficient. My recruiter along with payroll personal has been amazing. Everyone with the company has been wonderful in helping me get info on all of my assignments.
March 9, 2020
Glad to hear your recruiter and payroll rep are rocking it! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
Good company to work for. They have many contracts at different facilities. Although the demand for respiratory therapist are based on hospital needs and acuity they are in close communication with staff workers to communicate facility needs and adjust if necessary to satisfy both employees and facility
March 5, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting others know what it's like to travel with Aya as an RRT!
I enjoy working for this company , the staff and employees are all great and very helpful , you get to choose your shifts and what location you want to work at , the hours are great and so is the pay , I would definitely recommend this agency
March 5, 2020
We love your succinct description of travel :) Thanks so much for reviewing us!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aya Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.7Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight