Ayopa Inc. Employee Reviews

good place to work bad energy
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLJuly 18, 2019
It is a okay place to work lots of work daily but it is a uncomfortable environment the owner himself is snake he will laugh in your face and joke with you and crave you until you turn around to head talk about you she doesn't like you
Pros
there's work daily
Cons
Can't build a sense of trust for employer
Productive and satisfying work environment
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  LoogwoodJune 24, 2019
I have been with the company for 2 weeks now. Both co-workers and management have been helpful with tips to make the job easier. Vary good one on one training when i started. I personally feel the pay is vary fair. I can see opportunity to grow within the company. I am looking forward to growing with the company.
Pros
Hours of operation, not stressful
Amazing company!!!
Cleaner full time (Current Employee) –  Volusia County, FLJune 24, 2019
I can honestly say this is the best company that I have worked for!! First the owners are amazing and caring people, the let me know they appreciate the work I do and that I do a good job which is great because most employers I’ve worked for never do that!!! The pay is great and I can honestly say for the first time I LOVE MY JOB and who I work for !!! Thanks Aypoa for this great opportunity you have given me!!!
Horrible experience!!!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 23, 2019
The company does not pay you for what you work and if they do, their check usually bounce. Constantly hiring, do to people quitting because they are not getting paid.
On top of that you pay for you own chemicals, using your own personal gas to travel to different cities miles away, they don’t reimburse you for it. If you are looking for a job trust this is not the place for anyone to work.
Cons
They treat people bad, they are just very unprofessional
Official response from Ayopa Inc.
August 1, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with Ayopa, Inc. as everything that you need to know is discussed before you accept the job!
Including pay/ and chemicals as a independent contractor.
Also, Ayopa, Inc does not pay loans in advance. We are a professional business work place that requires a clean back ground and Valid drivers license as well. Ayopa,Inc continues to hire as the company continues to grow. Sorry that it did not work for you as a cleaner as the company does not hire Supervisors for cleaning positions.

Awesome People
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2018
Ayopa Inc is a Great place to work. No problems with management. Employees are awesome.Schedule can get a little hectic.Be prepared to work . Over all a great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ayopa Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ayopa Inc. Reviews by Location