Azazie, Inc. Employee Reviews

I feel like Azazie was a ok company to work for they just have substantial problems throughout management.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 11, 2018
I feel like if Azazie spent more time hiring qualified management this company will thrives to heights it didn't know it could reach. Management here is very unexperienced and have divised ways so that if you are not have a personal relationship outside of work with your team leader or manager there is very little to no chance that your skills will be recognized and you will be properly rewarded for your hard work. I can speak first hand for the warehouse management team they operate of a favorites system, and while working there I was told my the warehouse manager that. "Unless you are my best friend who worked here you can't expect a raise just for working hard here that's not how things work here." It is also not a place to work if you are a male with respect for women. Working there I witnessed a number of the female customer service reps being spoken of in a innapproate manner and having the the management team laugh at the jokes and also have their own parts to add on the subject. Ultimately this could be a great place to work of management was real management and didn't think of work as a high school popularity contest. Also I feel I should add while working there my car was broken into twice and I received no help from management in resolving the issue, and cameras weren't put up on the premises until 2-3 weeks after my car was broken into the second time and the reason for that were there are other things that needed their attention at the time.
Pros
Free food and medical
Cons
Unprofessional management, working for a company that doesn't care about the well being of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azazie, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Azazie, Inc. Reviews by Location