Azria Health Montclair Employee Reviews

Fast-paced environment, and you are always on your feet
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 6, 2018
Management was great, though somewhat too lenient. There were several arguments in front of the residents. You often have to pick up the slack because some of your co-workers don't help out or do their jobs.
There Are Better Places To Work
Staff (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 24, 2018
The owners are out of state and clueless what really goes on there. If you voice a concern, administration will only tell you what you want to hear. It's not taken seriously.

The building is filthy and never thoroughly cleaned. Staff aren't treated the best either. There are some quality employees there. But the way things are going, they will leave too and find better jobs.

After the new administration came in, things have gone down hill. Montclair already had a horrible reputation, but it was getting worse. The previous administrator was working hard to turn that place and reputation around. People are leaving for other places, which is the best thing they could have done.

If you tried to offer feedback or suggestions, you're brushed off. They are set in their ways. You are just a number to them. You can and will be easily replaced.

Staff are rude to each other, the residents, always on their phones, even though they had a policy not to be on them. The residents aren't top priority there.

They only care about the money and filling the beds. Pay was very poor and raises haven't been given in three years. But employees were expected to work hard.

The hardest part of the job of course was the family members, upset residents and dealing with administration. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents and some coworkers.
Pros
residents
Cons
lack of communication, administration, concerns not taken seriously, cleanliness always an issue
Perfect place to be employed
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 24, 2018
Azria Health Montclair is the perfect place to be employed, they offer a tremendous amount of growth opportunities. They like to promote from with in! They give discounts to outside places such as the zoo, great benefits, and pay is competitive. The administration genuinely cares for their staff and residents. You won't pass by anyone with out speaking to you or huge smile on their faces. Everyone helps one another out. I have not worked for a company where it feels like everyone is family, however every day clocking in doesn't feel like work. It feels like going to my second home, you won't be disappointed becoming an employee here!!!
Pros
Happiness, competitive pay, benefits, flexible schedules, breaks
Cons
No Cons
Disorganized dirty mess
Agency CNA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 20, 2018
This place was horrible. I recently worked there with agency and Montclair staff is so rude. Everyone on their phone. Not working there ever again. Drama be worse than high school
Pros
Cons
Rude people and filthy building
Great place to be!!
Driector of Employee Engagement (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 15, 2017
I absolutely love my position with Azria Health Montclair. From the interview process thru the onboarding, I was made to feel comfortable and welcome. Once I started everyone was so helpful and encouraging. I firmly believe that I've found my place. The management is truly vested in making this a fantastic place to be. My position is not just Human Resource, it's also Employee Engagement. It's my job to show and let the staff know that they are very much appreciated by everyone that they work with, the management staff and the residents also. The hardest part of my position is leaving at the end of the day. There's so much more I want to do. The most enjoyable part of my job is making people laugh and smile, whether it's staff or the residents. A smile and appreciation go a very long way.
Pros
Being part of the growth process for an organization that is begining upward momentum.
Cons
I reallly havent' found any.
Great workplace
Director of Transportation (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 26, 2017
I would highly recommend working for this company. Great pay they care about the workers and they were just all around fun to work for never a dull moment.
Pros
Actively looked to better the company.
Cons
My job was a new position so had A LOT of kinks to work out.
Best Job Ever
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Omaha NEDecember 29, 2016
I have really enjoyed working for Azria Health Montclair! They really care about their employees and listen to what the employees have to say. Benefits are a lot better than what I was previously offered by my last employer!
Great Team to work with!!
Pros
Great Team atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azria Health Montclair. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about