Azteca Milling Employee Reviews

Good Workplace
Corn Department Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYJune 12, 2019
Need to be a hardworker to be at Azteca Milling. To move up you need to be motivated and have the drive to do so. It is not a job for the weak and ill hearted.
Joke - when you make a national sale they fire you!
Eastern U.S. & Canada Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 28, 2019
I went to an account they had no business with, asked if I should go and they said not a chance for business but if I wanted too go , no problem ! Made a national sale with a contract for a year and 3 days later was fired because the commission was going to be so much and my position was given to the presidents younger brother I was told! Terrible company!
Pros
Cons
Read my review!
It was a fun environment to work in
Sanitation (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 21, 2019
I love this job and the people I work with the job is awesome and I love coming to work everyday ! I love meeting new people and doing new things everyday
Pros
Friends
Benefits
Would not recommend
Night shift warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 6, 2019
Way to much micro managing , company has an ethics web site that might as well be taken down because it does absolutely no good to file a legitimate complaint , employees that do this get retaliation for it from management. Managers think they can talk to employees any way they want and they get away with it . Favoritism is over the top at this place as long as you kiss the managements butts you safe but the first time you stand up for yourself or your team you can count on being forced out . If you want severe stress this is the place to be . You are scheduled for 12 hr shifts but lucky if you get out after 14-15 hrs . And the only reason I gave them one start is because you cant post without it . The only good thing about this place is some of the friends I made while there I just feel bad that they are still stuck in this miserable place
Pros
Semi decent pay
Cons
Everything else
Easy job
Quality Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYMarch 29, 2019
I like the work I do but the politics within the company are its downfall. Petty in every department and dramafilled. Stay quiet do your job and go home.
Pros
Free Safety lunches every month.
Cons
Decent breaks, paid lunch, and benifits could be better
the job was very unpredictable..
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYMarch 29, 2019
Depending on who you know made a difference on actually getting hired on. My experience being an African American was not pleasant in the state of Kentucky.. good people around in the workplace, but easy to see the racist rederick and placement of workers.
Pros
12hr shifts 4 days on 3 off.. opportunity for overtime..
Cons
some work days are slower than others..
The pay is decent
Waste water treatment tech (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 1, 2019
If you're a female, you're pretty much screwed. They play favorites, not accurate job descriptions, never know until last minute if you're working a holiday.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not worth the favoritism, you switch supervisors a lot so different rules for different people
Stressful
Producton supervisor (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 14, 2018
I have been here along time. Just need a change. The job gives me some freedom to make decisions but they also are really bad about micro managing, which limits my job ability.
Pros
Plenty of days off
Cons
Rotating shifts
ok place
Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 29, 2018
Azteca was an internationally owned company and had a different way of dealing with everyday things and procedures. Even thought it was a good place to work, the environment was somewhat different.
Pros
insurance
Cons
culture
They do not care about their employees
n/a (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYOctober 18, 2018
I did my job as I was instructed to do . I always went over and beyond my job classifications but in the end none of that matter. Being a dependable employee and work was always completed .
A very stressful place to work
Material Handler 2 / Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 4, 2018
The warehouse is poorly managed. With internal conflicts between the Warehouse mgr and the Logistics mgr. Some of the Supervisors are poorly trained as well. While others seem to know more than those above them. The warehouse is poorly maintained due to the fact that it is usually filled to capacity. If not over filled. It can be a very good place to work. Unfortunately it is now just a place to work and a job. It is not like it use to be.

Management has a tendency to be selective in how it applies discipline. And depending on which department you work in. There is still a small degree of bias towards some of the Hispanic employees. Especially ones who have been there over 15 years.
Pros
good pay, only work half the year
Cons
long hours, lousy insurance, and poorly managed
great place to work
mill helper operator (Current Employee) –  Plainview, TXAugust 16, 2018
great place to work
fast paced great people
safe work environment
friendly working environment
friendly people
options to move to different jobs
able to learn different jobs
Great place to work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawn, TXJuly 26, 2018
This place would be a great place to turn a job into a career path. Plenty of advancement opportunity for those that genuinely look to further their career.
Pros
Great managment team.
Cons
Potiential to go stagnant.
productive
Production, Material Handeled, Parts (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 2, 2018
many hours, hot climate, productive, 12 hour shifts, overtime if needed, good health insurance, intense heat work conditions, a person has to be acclimated to work in such environment, overall good expeir.
Pros
over time
Cons
heat
Happy Worker
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYJune 28, 2018
Loved job, love the grandkids more. Relocated to be near them. Good job, pay, bennies was sufficient. Week off after 6 months, 2 weeks after a year. Monthly safety lunches.
Pros
People, job.
Cons
Hot, loud
Working with people
Human Resources Clerk (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 18, 2018
I love being around people. I help them from the start of the application process to orientation to signing them up for benefits to assisting them with questions and answers.
the job hard , management was sometimes had to get along with
Dryer Operator (Former Employee) –  Dawn, TXFebruary 28, 2018
did not care much for shift work. management was had to talk to. good benefits always hot, got to meet lots of people because the turnover was high.learned very little that could be used away from work.
Pros
lots of nice people
Cons
shift work
Productive Place to Work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXFebruary 22, 2018
Productive place to work, I learned about processing food with government regulations like FDA, AIB, OSHA, 5's, GMP, computer SAP system, paid vacations, sick leave.
Pros
Full time job
Cons
Double shifts work
Fast paced
General Labor (Former Employee) –  23865 Ave 18, Madera, CAFebruary 17, 2018
My typical day of work would consist of stacking 40 - 60 pound bags on a pallet and sweeping up the area afterwards to keep it clean. The most difficult part of the job would be when stacking the last of the bags due to the stack being ten bags high.
Very well run business where I had great opportunity to advance.
Cost Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXJanuary 24, 2018
This was a very well managed company that allowed me to advance and learn and develop great accounting and management skills. I only left because, this was a temporary job that I was fortunate enough to return and and advance my career.
Pros
Great company. Well managed
Cons
only con is that this was a temporary job.