B & B Automotive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Worst place unless you want to lie to customers
Admin Assistant/Service Writer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 20, 2019
Please dont have any work done to your vehicle at this location
Expects you to open and close and work 6 days a week
Makes you wait in getting paid.
Tries any way to get out of paying vendors
Pros
cheap oil changes
Cons
takes what he can sucker out of you
Stay away from this place
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PASeptember 30, 2018
I was promised all the things listed on this advertisement and didnt receive any of it. I was employed for about three weeks and was only paid 12.50 an hour. This business is unorganized and very dishonest.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
Unorganized management
Overall the job was good, but working for a mom and pop business has its disadvantages .
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Sumrall, MSAugust 27, 2018
When I started working for this company, it was a good experience, but as the time went on, the owner got more and more preoccupied with other interests outside of work.
Pros
Got to move around a lot and meet new people.
Cons
Dealing with drama you don't want to be involved in.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CAAugust 24, 2018
Great place to work. Management treated employees fairly and ethically. I would highly recommend their management style. Customers came back over and over and also recommended B&B to their friends and family.
Pros
Ethical, kind, supportive
Over all B&B is a great company to work for.
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAJanuary 15, 2018
B&B is a fast pace collection company using automobiles for it's foundation. As the warranty admin. I handled all aspects of the warranty issues and paperwork for the dealership.
Pros
Company sponsered picnics, fishing trips and golf trips.
Fast paced work environment
Lead Lube Technician/ Minor Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, CO 80214December 7, 2017
Loved working here had to relocate so now it's not a good option. Very busy shop with only 5 people as a crew. Get every Sunday off. After one year of work you get a week paid vacation
Pros
Free breakfast on Saturday and discounts on all car parts
Cons
Manager is kinda a non likeable person
Grate place to work
Automotive technician (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNNovember 11, 2017
I was in a car wreck and had to take off to heal.Really good place to work I liked the job but the management was no that good they needed more help at the front counter.
Pros
no weekends to work
Cons
Lack of work makes it hard to earn a good check
Great Place to Work
Full Service Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Herkimer, NYAugust 10, 2017
The owner is a great boss, takes time to teach and explain anything that is not immediately understood. Understanding about personal situations and decent wages. I do not feel taken advantage of working here and it's a fun but hard working position. You can really feel like you put in a hard days work each day that is rewarding.
Great place to begin a career in automotive repair.
Mechanic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 13, 2017
While working at B&B, I was trained by and worked along side one of the best mechanics in the Columbus area and nearby cities. B&B has been around for a long time and all the customers were very satisfied.
Friendly positive environment
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fishkill, NYJune 26, 2017
Working for B&B automotive was a very pleasant experience and a great introduction to the work force. Employees and owner were friendly generous and outgoing.
Pros
Friendly and positive environment
Loved the relax atmosphere
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, KYApril 3, 2017
I would run the office which included everything from answering the phone to dealing with customers. I also dealt with insurance agents and did payroll and banking.
Pros
Casual dress
B&B Automotive is a great place to work
Assistant Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAMarch 28, 2017
B&B is a great place to work. If you work had you will be compensated for your hard work. This company gives you the tools to succeed. Everyone in the company has the ability to move up - they love hiring from within so once you in get to the company you have the ability to move from being a driver all the way up to being a sales manager. I do love this place. I will not lie and say it is always peaches and roses. It is not an easy job and a lot is expected of you. When you are in the building - you are working! And you are working hard. Now the great thing is that when sales are good and when everything is on track then you will be compensated greatly.
Pros
Great Benefits, Spiffs (extra money for extra sales), company outings (fishing trips, golf outings, spa days, ect)
Cons
N/a
it was fun just come home coverd in grease
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAJune 9, 2016
best place I have ever worked at so many jobs that I can do and the opertunities to meet a bunch of new faces the only thing I did not like is that you smash your fingers alot
Pros
free lunch provided by company
Cons
thirty minute breaks
A great business to work for!
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCNovember 7, 2015
A company where family comes first. A Christian owned business. A great place to learn about cars and get hands on experience.
ok place to work
Warehouseman / Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 22, 2014
people were ok, environment very cold in winter, no heat, and then it was off to swimming pool
Pros
driving
Cons
no lunch
Productive and Fun
Owner operator of auto shop (Current Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCApril 16, 2013
great job and service. The most enjoyable part of working was being my own boss. Typical day of work would have been doing mechanical work on different vehicles.
Pros
own boss
Cons
slow at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B & B Automotive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.