B. Braun Medical Inc Employee Reviews

Absoulutely horrible company
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 11, 2018
If you have a brain, if you have any business knowledge and experience, if you are cultured, educated and a nice person - this is not the place for you!!I
Worst decision I have ever made, please don't give your time and talent to this awful company.
It's your life.
Material Handler - Clean Room - Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 31, 2018
I worked an early hours shift and never knew what hour I was getting out at. The work is tedious when the machines are working. It's either too hot or too cold in the factory. You wear a uniform and earplug the entire day.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Terrible hours and work days.
Quiet and calm
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Catasauqua, PAAugust 25, 2018
Very quiet and calm work place. I worked night shift and the workers were very respectful and friendly. Hours flew by. Very busy and always have work to do.
Each day had its own challenges and perks
PM Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 6, 2018
everyday, even though it was the same, always provided a fast pace and competitive work environment. Always had a constant flow of new employees and old that transferred departments.
Pros
health benefits, paid vacation
Cons
very strict attendance policy, 12 hour minimum shifts.
Great job with great people
Warehouse Associate/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 3, 2018
Great place to work but were going to 12 hour shift

People were amazing to work with. Security was kinda lacking. I worked there for 18 years and loved it.
Benefits
Cons
Garbing...hairnets, etc.
cut throats
Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 23, 2018
People who work there have favorites everywhere and will do whatever they want with their workers. Micromanagement is a re occurring problem. The more experienced workers will literally make everyone else job worse.
Pros
Take advantage of the lunch time
Cons
bad overall management
Autonomous work environment that allows for creative problem solving
Associate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 19, 2018
This company really allows you to spread your wings and see what is possible. I had the opportunity often to work with people from all departments to discover creative ways to make improvements to the training programs.
All about work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 19, 2018
It was a very straight forward job. Most work had to be finished by a certain time and we would get it done a little earlier sometimes. The hardest part about the job was the 6 days a week schedule. I didnt have time to even schedule a doctors appointment. Other than that it was very easy.
Pros
Payed well
Cons
Short breaks
Worklife balance
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  MalaysiaJuly 18, 2018
Great people to work with, great company with lots of benefits. However the pay is not competitive. Allowed for a good work life balance. A lot of employees had been there for a very long time, over 20 years.
Broken Management Culture
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, Allentown, PAJuly 18, 2018
Good people to work with outside of upper management, who are more interested in driving their own agenda instead of providing real leadership and support. They create more barriers than they remove, and seem more interested in what suit you wear than fostering teamwork. It's a shame because there are so many other good aspects around the organization, but most companies abandoned this type of culture decades ago - and for good reason.
Pros
good work conditions, benefits
Cons
damaging culture
Easy Position
Analytical Chemist Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 9, 2018
Pays well straight out of college and a good first job. It is impossible to advance within the company as they like to hire from outside. This was in 2012 so I am not sure if things have changed.
Never get pregnant
IV Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA 18101May 30, 2018
I got found out I was pregnant while starting at a new position and they made it almost impossible for me to do the physical labor. I was working in the warehouse as an IV Tech which included lifting heavy objects, standing on slippery concrete, and opening hundreds of hydration's bags at an extremely fast pace. All in all NOT what I was told or signed up for.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Horrible Management and organization
Not good at all.
Order picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 17, 2018
Wouldn't recommend working here at all. They don't honor the schedule they set you on according to the hours you apply for. After they hire you they switch around your schedule and position. The management is unprofessional. When you can't agree to their switch on your schedule due to life obligations outside of work they threaten your job. It seems as if they want you to mess up rather than succeed. They fire people for using California days or sick days even when you have them available.
Cons
not honoring schedule
fun workplace
Machine Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 17, 2018
I learned to time management when working here. I enjoy working here even if we are busy. I just do what I suppose to do and help others who need my help. I enjoy working and learning more experience.
Good place to work.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 16, 2018
Good place to work. One of the best company in the area. Benefit is good which including 401K, health and vision, dental. They also reimburse your expenses if you go to a school.
Excellent place to work in.
Manufacture Operator (Former Employee) –  Sabana Grande Municipio, PRMay 11, 2018
A place that provides full eight hours a day of productive and usefull work. It was a place were everyone knows their work completely. Everyone used to work as a team everytime.
productive and fun place
Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 9, 2018
great people to work with great company with lots of benefits, great pay. really loved working here however i was thru an agency and it was just temporary. you can grow within the company.
Pros
incentives, vacation, pay
Cons
there was no cons that i was aware of
Great Benefits but poor management
Operator Machine (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 9, 2018
Management is horrible, they always promise to improve the work environment and it remains the same. Over the years they use to have great events to appreciate their work but over the years they have decline the way the appreciate their workers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Gosip
good firm
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 2, 2018
Good place to work. Culture good is a little bit behind the times. Allowed for a good work life balance. A lot of employees had been there for a very long time, over 20 years.
Pros
work life balance
productive and fun environment
Product Handler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 17, 2018
manufacturing work style. Place is very fast paced but is a great place to work if you looking for something in that field. Management is very supportive when interest in moving up in the company.
Pros
lunch and plenty of breaks during the day.
Cons
long hours and very exhausting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B. Braun Medical Inc. Our community is ready to answer.