B. Braun Medical Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

Fast pace and long overtime
Engineering / Sterilization Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92614December 27, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Self directed work teams help ease stress. When targets are behind or qualifications are due long hours are required, 4-10 hours over.
Pros
Caffetera
Cons
Brutal crunch hours
Job was ok.
Supply Chain Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 18, 2018
Limited advancement unless connected, no formal guideline for advancement or training for advancement
Good coworkers, high performing team
Good benefits, copay a bit high
work was engaging
Pros
good team
Cons
stress
Production
MANUFACTURING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92614October 30, 2018
People are too much in your personal business. Some simply do not care about the importance of following SOPs to make the product safe and ready for the customer.
Pros
great benefits
Average company to work
R & D Validation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 24, 2018
Average company to work, benefit is not that good, working environment is OK but don't have much chance to learn and to be promoted. Salary is on average.
Pros
Average company
Cons
not much chance to be promoted
Each day had its own challenges and perks
PM Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 6, 2018
everyday, even though it was the same, always provided a fast pace and competitive work environment. Always had a constant flow of new employees and old that transferred departments.
Pros
health benefits, paid vacation
Cons
very strict attendance policy, 12 hour minimum shifts.
Great job with great people
Warehouse Associate/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 3, 2018
Great place to work but were going to 12 hour shift

People were amazing to work with. Security was kinda lacking. I worked there for 18 years and loved it.
Benefits
Cons
Garbing...hairnets, etc.
Broken Management Culture
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, Allentown, PAJuly 18, 2018
Good people to work with outside of upper management, who are more interested in driving their own agenda instead of providing real leadership and support. They create more barriers than they remove, and seem more interested in what suit you wear than fostering teamwork. It's a shame because there are so many other good aspects around the organization, but most companies abandoned this type of culture decades ago - and for good reason.
Pros
good work conditions, benefits
Cons
damaging culture
Easy Position
Analytical Chemist Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 9, 2018
Pays well straight out of college and a good first job. It is impossible to advance within the company as they like to hire from outside. This was in 2012 so I am not sure if things have changed.
Never get pregnant
IV Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA 18101May 30, 2018
I got found out I was pregnant while starting at a new position and they made it almost impossible for me to do the physical labor. I was working in the warehouse as an IV Tech which included lifting heavy objects, standing on slippery concrete, and opening hundreds of hydration's bags at an extremely fast pace. All in all NOT what I was told or signed up for.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Horrible Management and organization
Good place to work.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 16, 2018
Good place to work. One of the best company in the area. Benefit is good which including 401K, health and vision, dental. They also reimburse your expenses if you go to a school.
productive and fun place
Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 9, 2018
great people to work with great company with lots of benefits, great pay. really loved working here however i was thru an agency and it was just temporary. you can grow within the company.
Pros
incentives, vacation, pay
Cons
there was no cons that i was aware of
Great Benefits but poor management
Operator Machine (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 9, 2018
Management is horrible, they always promise to improve the work environment and it remains the same. Over the years they use to have great events to appreciate their work but over the years they have decline the way the appreciate their workers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Gosip
Temporary position-3 months
QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 27, 2018
During the three months that I worked with the company, I was responsible to perform my duties taking samples of all the molding machines assigned to me.
Pros
Frienship, close to home.
Cons
low salary.
B. Braun Medical
Sales Coordinator/Executive Assistant to VP (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAMarch 27, 2018
Worked for B. Braun Medical as a Sales Coordinator and assistant to the West Zone Vice President. Position included working for Region Managers and their reps working in the field and assisting with administrative functions for the VP and Region Managers (5). The workplace was a "no pressure" position with a fantastic manager who was not a micro manager. The company had excellent benefits, including 401(k), employer-paid pension, vacations, sick leave, excellent health benefits, etc. The office was a small office with most of my region managers working in the field. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my managers, our customers, and the vice president. The work was very rewarding, and after 11+ years here, I am sad to leave; however, the position has been dissolved. I would love to find a position in a small medical group or hospital, working with a myriad of personalities and handling a variety of jobs.
Pros
401(k), pension, vacation, sick leave, health care benefits, etc.
Cons
It takes a while to get used to
Quality inspection of product (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 24, 2018
If you're okay with waking up really early in the morning and working long hours on your feet then this job is fine. The tasks at hand are simple, but can be straining and tiring after a while.
Pros
accumulate ~4 hours of vacation every 2 weeks
Cons
long hours, waking up early
Not what you originally signed up for
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 14, 2018
Recruiting process took about a month and required my constant calling to figure out when my start day was - its since gotten better.

The culture here is very old school, the company is filled with a lot of tenured employees who are not receptive to change. The attitude that individuals have is almost inhumane. For example, cubicle set up, if you're on a call people are shouting in the halls and people will literally come up to your desk when you're clearly on the phone and say they need to talk to you and they'll wait for you.

Company is so behind the times technology wise and has no desire to change that. Everything comes down to the dollar amount- how much is this going to cost us? The company also lacks appreciation. Nothing is ever a face to face "thank you for your hard work", everyone likes to hide behind a screen and reply all with 'thanks'.

Environment of the facility is ok for the most part. They like to keep things hush hush, when employees should be aware of certain situations - people talk and you eventually find out. Its very high school like vibes- a lot of cliques, gossip and finger pointing. No one can ever take accountability for their actions.

Turnover seems pretty high, seems like folks are quitting left and right. Temporary employees are treated poorly and people fear saying anything negative because they are afraid someone will retaliate.

If you are seeking a long term career and you're ok with being content in the same position for 10+ years than this is the place for you. But if you are innovative, opinionated, and interested in bettering
  more... your self and the company, this is not the place for you.  less
Pros
good benefits, most of the employees are pleasant and friendly
Cons
lack of promotion, pay, & appreciation.
BBraun
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Sabana Grande Municipio, PRFebruary 27, 2018
My experience in this company was excellent. I would love to find another job with this company, I recommend this company 100%. I never had problems of any kind with the administration of this company. I always listened to the employee. I had good benefits and excellent pay for my work.
N/a
assemble (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 19, 2018
I have nothing to say about this place right now... As with any job out there, you will have good days and bad... As for other people, just go to work and do your job.
grow, career, good CEO
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 6, 2018
An amazing company with great benefits, good place to grow and not stay in the same position, good pay! and AMAZING HEALTHCARE!!! they care alot!!!!!!
Pros
amazing benefits
Great job good people would work there again if I could.
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA 18109January 2, 2018
a Great place to work and a better place to grow they encourage advancement and the pace couldn't be any better the hours were good and reasonable benefits were great they took care of their workers and finally paid leave was a great and easy incentive.
Pros
Good pace, great lunches, good people, and excellent workhours.
Cons
better workplace energy (worked at nights perhaps the shift) a bit more pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B. Braun Medical Inc. Our community is ready to answer.