B.E. Smith Employee Reviews in Lenexa, KS

Excellent resource for leadership career oriented individuals.
Interim Director - Population Health Management (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 17, 2019
BE Smith promotes autonomy in the workplace setting. There is little to no interference with performing day to day responsibilities. Only required to make monthly checkins when all is going well.
Interim
Leader/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 29, 2018
Interim assignments. Project based work. Travel accommodations were made timely and with in requirements. Communication between VP and consultant was good. Always approachable and answered questions when needed. Client site was as described, and more challenging than B.E. Smith knew.
great opportunity
Interim Director, Surgical Services (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 10, 2018
Great place to learn collaboration and team work. Many leadership tools to help one to be successful. Frequent calls with leaders to ensure one is successful.
good company
Executive Search Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 25, 2018
good place to work. great culture. lots of company benefits . Good place to work for someone right out of college. Lots of learning and encouragement to build career
Great learning experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 17, 2018
Working for this company was a great opportunity to earn entry level professional experience. Being connected with doctors and clients all over the country allowed me to get a better understanding of "corporate time" and how to have the utmost respect when dealing with customer service.
Seeks Professionals , goes beyond the resume ; delivers experience & technology
Temporary Interim Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 9, 2017
AGGRESSIVE, COMPASSIONATE, SUPPORTIVE, DETAIL ORIENTED, PERSONABLE, FOCUSED, RESPONSIVE,
These are a few attributes I have come to experience in my brief exposure to the BE Smith home office support team.
Pros
Refer to summary.
Cons
Field supervisor insufficient integrity
Great company
Interim Manager, Facilities Management (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 8, 2017
B.E. Smith is a great company to work for. The support for work/family balance is very good. Benefits are very competitive. Corporate management should probably make work site visits to meet interim employees.
Best company I ever worked with
Interim CNO (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 1, 2017
Resources were great, supervisors exceptionally responsive. (BE Smith). I enjoyed all of the locations I was placed and all jobs were a good fit with my skills. My experience in California was stressful simply because of situation with the hospital where I worked due to the fact their next re-survey by State Department of Health determined whether hospital would retain Medicare reimbursement. There was much work to be done within a short period of time but everyone I worked with was willing to do all they could to make needed improvements. I felt very responsible for their success which added to my individual stress and resulted in my working long hours, weekends sometimes and being on-call. I was happy with our success and took individual pride in my accomplishments. The workplace culture was positive and I enjoyed the challenge.
Pros
compatible workforce
Going through changes
Talent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 5, 2017
Great company, with the exception of one leader. Going through big changes due to acquisition. There is a lot of instability because of the acquisition. They have a lot of great people that work there. Not a lot of opportunity to move up. Not your typical company where if you work hard you will move up. You have to apply for every position that you want, which seems weird to me.
Pros
Work from home if needed
Cons
instability from acquisition
Excellent Company to work for, very challenging, supportive management
Interim SPD Consultant/Leader/Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 24, 2015
B E Smith is an excellent company to be a part of. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about changing jobs to work as an Interim to consider BE Smith. You would not be disappointed. They take very good care of you, very supportive, and a top company in Leadership Development. Excellent company to be associated with.
Professional Work Environment
INDEPENDENT RECRUITING CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 20, 2015
Employees worked very hard and believed in the mission of the company. Creative work environment with great architecture and design.
Senior Executive Search Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 1, 2015
Employees are extremely invested. Compensation structure is unique and requires buy-in from all employees to succeed.
Excellent organization with dynamic leadership team
Interim Director of Quality/Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 23, 2014
BE Smith is renowned in healthcare industry as providing quality interim leadership to organizations.
Professional and quality company.
Interim Clinic/Group Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 9, 2013
Worked as an interim group practice administrator and had a number of assignments. Depending on the market, there could be a long wait in-between assignments.

As an interim, I would travel to my assignment, hotel and rental car provided. Meals, gas are not reimbursable. Options to travel home would be every other weekend with Friday and Monday as travel days or once a month with Thursday a travel day, Friday and Monday off and travel day Tuesday.

Most difficult part of the job is living out of a suitcase. Most enjoyable are the people you meet and the locations you are sent.
Pros
Decent salary, opportunity to make a difference, meet other professionals at the location(s) you are assigned.
Cons
Being away from home, travel, taking on a position where you cannot make a difference.