B.E.Smith Employee Reviews

Professional workplace environment, yet friendly.
BH Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 5, 2019
Company provides resources necessary to complete the job at hand. Very flexible and always helpful. I greatly appreciated the resoures allotted to me out in the field working with BESmith clients. As well as arranging all travel and/or lodging.
Pros
Good resources and support
Cons
Not consistently having open Behavioral Health positions.
Job opportunities are never up to date (not that it matters)
Interim nursing leader (Former Employee) –  New York, Georgia, CaliforniaSeptember 30, 2018
You see a posting that you're more than qualified for, and find it's already been offered to one of the office favorites. You can sit for months waiting for your next assignment, even if your reviews from clients are stellar. No rhyme or reason to the decisions made, and no honesty should you ask.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
Getting an assignment at all
Shows favortism
Interim Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 22, 2018
Workplace culture could be better; appearence of favortism; jobs aren't posted on the job board but found out by others who work there?? Certain recruiters are not upfront/honest with positions. Very discouraging!
Seeks Professionals , goes beyond the resume ; delivers experience & technology
Temporary Interim Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 9, 2017
AGGRESSIVE, COMPASSIONATE, SUPPORTIVE, DETAIL ORIENTED, PERSONABLE, FOCUSED, RESPONSIVE,
These are a few attributes I have come to experience in my brief exposure to the BE Smith home office support team.
Pros
Refer to summary.
Cons
Field supervisor insufficient integrity
Traumatizing. Work one day gone the next day without reason. Not fair.
Mercy hospital in Chicago Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago illinoisNovember 25, 2017
Does not stand up for employee if hosp does not like employee. Will terminate without a fair trial or support severance. Hospital has all the say and are sneaky not honest to employee. Smile and friendly then stab in the back the BESmith followed by a phone call from them that you are terminated. No being able to confront your accusers or stand up for yourself. Termination by all parts and am told that they need to protect the hospital because the hospital is where the money comes from. So if you like to not feel secure or backed then take a job with them but know that you can be termed and cut at a moments notice with no protection.
Pros
Cons
Turn back on employee
Best company I ever worked with
Interim CNO (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 1, 2017
Resources were great, supervisors exceptionally responsive. (BE Smith). I enjoyed all of the locations I was placed and all jobs were a good fit with my skills. My experience in California was stressful simply because of situation with the hospital where I worked due to the fact their next re-survey by State Department of Health determined whether hospital would retain Medicare reimbursement. There was much work to be done within a short period of time but everyone I worked with was willing to do all they could to make needed improvements. I felt very responsible for their success which added to my individual stress and resulted in my working long hours, weekends sometimes and being on-call. I was happy with our success and took individual pride in my accomplishments. The workplace culture was positive and I enjoyed the challenge.
Pros
compatible workforce
Cons
Excellent Company to work for, very challenging, supportive management
Interim SPD Consultant/Leader/Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 24, 2015
B E Smith is an excellent company to be a part of. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about changing jobs to work as an Interim to consider BE Smith. You would not be disappointed. They take very good care of you, very supportive, and a top company in Leadership Development. Excellent company to be associated with.
Excellent organization with dynamic leadership team
Interim Director of Quality/Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 23, 2014
BE Smith is renowned in healthcare industry as providing quality interim leadership to organizations.
Excellent employer for interim, permanent and consultants
Interim Administrative Director (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 25, 2014
During my 3 engagements with healthcare clients of B. E. Smith, I have always been supported in a truly excellent manner. The corporate support staff is responsive of my work with our clients and always professional.
My engagement coordinators have been the most supportive and enjoyable people to work with.
I recommend B. E. Smith to anyone who would like variety and "adventure" in their healthcare career path.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B.E.Smith. Our community is ready to answer.

B.E.Smith Reviews by Location