B.Good Restaurant Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not for me
all jobs (Former Employee) –  ncOctober 5, 2018
this places is not for me managment is awful they always have some kind of drama fighting in the kitchen .. i will never even eat there again ..they have no respect for there workers and i was a good worker . some good people work there but for the most part they are not worth the stress ,please if you can work some where else .
Pros
free food
Cons
poor managment ..no teram work
Its chill and fun
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Nanuet, NYJuly 3, 2018
Its fun if you know your co workers and chill when it's slow but other that its stressful. You have to be ontop of the orders and the pay is good but hours are not.
Pros
Free meal, good envrionment
Cons
Not that much hours and stressful
Lack of communication
Cashier/Customer Service/Food Prep (Current Employee) –  South Portland, MEJune 25, 2018
Management did not communicate with employees or provide breaks for employees during a shift. New hires are given little to no training, and are not given a proper tour of where things are located in the store, which makes food prep difficult.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Canton, CTJune 1, 2018
Work environment is fun and fast-paced. Managers and co workers are relaxed and friendly. Exposure to many different things in the jobs like cooking, customer service, and cleaning. Very good job.
B.Good Nashua
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 24, 2018
Corrupt management, terrible food safety, $exual harassment goes ignored, employees can be found snorting drugs in the bathroom and outside. Laughable
Pros
free food all you want, nobody cares.
Cons
getting groped, contracting ecoli, drug residue in the bathroom, one stressed out employee working solo while 5 others including managment smoke meth outside.
It is great
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 17, 2018
B. Good in Beverly is a fun work place that I had the most fun tie working. The management is cool, your coworkers are cool and everybody is willing to help out. Your job is taught to you by others and you can easily pick it up in a matter of days.
Pros
Free food when working and 50% off when not working
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, CTApril 6, 2018
Excelente experience working for Bgood... I would have never left if they had a location in my backyard (town). Family environment, fun, fast... Def recomend
Aide de cuisine
aide de ciusine (Former Employee) –  Suffolk County, MAMarch 20, 2018
du nettoyage à la fabricaton de la nourriture par exemple hamburger, saaldes, aliments biologiques,
milk-shakes, entretien des grillades.
Meh
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAFebruary 22, 2018
Overall decent but they promise a lot and can't deliver. Very excited in the beginning but was quickly made aware that the job was not what I was told
B.good
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 16, 2018
It's is good environment.. We got people out in less than 15 min and you'll never have a dull moment when your working with me ..customers will choose and pick their favorite team member to make their meal and of course I was the cook so all my food was wonderful
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Over working and getting paid less
Great place to play with your taste buds. The open kitchen makes in fun to watch your food being cooked.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 2, 2018
Working at b good is like working at a family restaurant. Creating personal bonds with regular customers was fun. You have to work as a team to prevent mistakes.
Pros
Lunch is free, restaurant closes at 9pm
Cons
The location I worked was too far
Pretty Good Experience
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Canton, CTFebruary 1, 2018
Great job for younger part time people interested in testing out the restaurant industry without going full service. Not much room for advancement once solid managers are locked into their position. Great company and great culture.
Good food and concept
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAJanuary 29, 2018
Lack of management , favoritism, unprofessional .... after I wass getting paid a 15 for longer then 2 months she wants to cut me to 13 hr and lower my position as a team leader to just line or cashier just because I have to call out whit a doctor order because I fall in my back with a black ice and give my position to her best friend the wass the cashier wen she is bean working there for 3 months wen I bean working there for 1 year ..... is not the store the is bad is just the manager in charge but the food the concept and the original people from Bgood like the owner or the older manager they are good
Pros
Free food
Cons
stressful unfair humiliating
CEO and Leadership Poor
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 14, 2017
Culture and leadership from CEO is toxic. High turn over and horrible work environment. CEO micro manages every scenario. When you provide feedback or solutions they are dismissed. Company does not value staff and is adverse to change. Stay away
Pros
Cons
All of the above
Fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 28, 2017
Over all I did like working here. Only thing that could have made a difference was general management and organization and better equipped staff. We would just have allot of call ins or no shows and it would make it difficult for smooth operation. That isn't necessarily the company's fault tho, more the employees. Just needed better staff.
Pros
Free food. Generally good hours
Cons
No shows and call ins frequently
b good
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2017
other than the district manager the management team is unbearable they are careless to the things you have going on in your life. The hours aren't enough to make end's meet
Pros
free mean
Cons
everything else
Kitchen
Full Time Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTNovember 14, 2017
Typical open kitchen style workplace with basic kitchen skills needed to perform job functions. Shouldnt be difficult to grasp quickly even without much skill.
Nice workplace and very productive.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 1, 2017
A typical day of working at B.Good for me would consist of breezing through the fast paced lunch rush that usually takes place from 12 to 2. After the lunch rush the work day is typically slow. This business mostly gains it's consumers during lunch time during the week or when a big event is going on downtown. I really enjoyed the regular customers that would come in everyday, as well as how chill the job initially was. I would not consider this job a hard job at all, I recommend this job to anyone who is looking for their first job. The only cons about this job is that after two years of working here I have yet to receive a raise. They really suck at giving raises and the pay here is terrible for what they have most of the workers doing. Some of the managers can be rude at times, however, other than these cons I think that B.good is an okay place to work.
Not a "good" time
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, MAOctober 8, 2017
Truthfully, I did not enjoy working there and I wasn't even there very long. unfortunately, I was trained by an employee who hadn't even been there for longer than a month. They expected me to know everything so soon but wasn't even training me properly! The managers were very rude and acted like they were better than you just because of the "manager" title. I had been yelled at and treated very poorly by one in particular. The other workers overall were very nice. The boss was always on me for no reason and well over 4 weeks of working there would interrupt me while working to tell me some nonsense that I already knew and then tell the customers that I was still "training". This company has the potential to grow through their mistakes though. Hopefully they improve over time
Pros
Free food if you even got a break
Cons
Poor management
Fun, constructive workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAOctober 5, 2017
The environment of b.good as a customer is very nice but as an employee there is no real sense of comradery or teamwork. The style of management In my location was very lassie-fare and unstructured. For the most part they were unprofessional, misinformed and poorly coordinated.

That being said this job is as entry level as the food industry gets. The work is very easy and straight forward and more so focused on speed than quality of work.
Pros
Flexible hours