B3H Corporation Employee Reviews

Finanical Analyst
Financial Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tinker AFB, OKAugust 6, 2018
Poor management, poorly written contract. High Turn over. COR was difficult, and B3H did not stand up for their employees.

Little training, on the actual position.
Fantastic Site Manager and great coworkers
Airman's Week Facilitator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
I worked with a great group of retired United States military members coaching/mentoring newly graduated United States Air Force basic military training graduates. I learned new at captivating way to facilitate and present information to get to the affective level of learning.

the hardest part of the position was that we only had the Airmen for 5 days - there's a lot you want to tell/expose them to and you had to do as much as you could in just 5 days.

the best part of the position is you know you are making the difference in a new Airman's life/career even if you do not have tangible data to show it.

the workplace culture was collaborative and simply just a fun team to be a part of.
nice folks overall but no clue about day to day about life within
English Language Trainer (Former Employee) –  Shalimar, FLMay 23, 2018
Mostly good except for the HR manager in Florida who gets very angry at people and refuses to speak to them after being offended for the smallest things..
A typical work day
Joint Interface Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Creech AFB, NVFebruary 11, 2018
I typical workday is very uneventful. An average shift is 12 hours.

I typically bring up the systems that we utilize perform daily maintenance, troubleshoot anomalies and monitor or network.
Great Company
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Beale AFB, CAOctober 22, 2017
Well managed and balanced company with plenty of opportunity for autonomy and competitive pay.
I would gladly work for them again and recommend others to look into job opportunities with them
Pros
Program Manager is personable yet highly skilled
Cons
To Structured and not Open minded
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2016
did not like that we had to wear only white shirts. Also could ot be trusted to really spread your wings and do your job. Also weak management no backbone
Pros
Got off Half days on Friday
Cons
Too Long of luch and too much free time
Starting up a new business segment was tough
Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Langley AFB, VANovember 14, 2016
B3H had just got a foot in the door in a new business segment within HQ ACC. It was a tough road to establish formal guidelines, rules, and regulations.