BAE Systems Employee Review

Steady and busy all day. Room to grow with in Company.
SAE Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL----Schofeild ContractDecember 21, 2013
All ways busy. Had other assigned work besides a QA Inspector, Safety, Environmental, Special Projects Research, Library (Both Books and digital) updating and checking current standings. Update Employees on new standards, and policies.
Hardest part was the unrealistic dead lines that where giving out. Meet the time, but if had more time the work would be more complete when turned over to the upper management.
The best part was the lower management and the workers got a long and work together to compete the task and deadlines.

Other BAE Systems Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Quantico, vaApril 20, 2018
I really enjoyed my time with BAE and for a while they were very good to me and I never thought about leaving. In taking a new position within the company, I have blocked any further advancement to my current position. To date, leadership has been unsympathetic to my concerns on the position.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
dwindling benefits; poor communication at times
Big Company Feel
ALL-SOURCE INTELLIGENCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 19, 2018
It was a large company that generally left their employees to their work. No more, no less.Can't really say that I have too much to complain about, but it lacked a bit of a personal touch that I prefer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41.1K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

64out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BAE Systems.