BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
59Below average

BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC Employee Reviews

United States217 reviews
Great Pay and benefits
This is a great paying job; hard work though. They offer great nenefits. You may have to work a few Saturday. You can suport a family easily by working here. Job security is not an issue.
Opportunity to learn
As an equipment service associate at BMW you will work around a lot of cutting edge automation. There is plenty of training but you must also take initiative and learn the process and the electrical/electronic systems that control it. In the body shop you will start off as an always on the floor maintenance person but if you intentionally learn the systems very well there are opportunities to bpromoted and work offline. You must apply yourself to advance. The opportunity is there.
Avoid this company
Terrible management, strictly good ol boys system when advancement is considered. If your an attractive female you won't have to work, they will give you an easy position with advancement opportunity. Pay is good but this company is in trouble, they cut all the benefits back so look elsewhere.
Great typical day of work
Great place to work learn a whole lot team work dedication a respect gir 1 another great experience I'll do it all over again . Long as u willing to learn they teach u
Best place I’ve worked at
Family friendly and appreciative leaders, they try to push you to their goal to help
You succeed and better yourself which it has greatly. Good schedule that allows you to have a life outside of work. As long as you come to work and do your job nobody will ever bother you. Thankful for have been a part of a team working there. Hopefully after my baby is born I’ll be able to come back on board. Best job you could get 👌🏻
Job seekers rely on your experience.
must work night or B shift a long time
I worked for a contract company in rework. Most people start off at $16 per hour unless already skilled as I am a veteran mechanic. Expect very strict rules at starting your shift on time to prevent assembly line delays.
Terrible
Terrible place to work don’t even waste you’re time . You’re body hurts and hands and feet and they don’t care about you or even know you’re name. You’re just a another number
Pros
Diversity
Cons
You’re just a number to them
Great worker
I’m a good worker. I can inspect missing parts well. I do not miss days out of work. I love over time if it’s possible.I worked at one job for 9 years straight.Im dependable and enjoy any job that I do.
job culture
Good team environment with defined roles and responsibilies. Flexible work schedule with good work/life balance. Excellent compensation and benefits with job security.
It’s hard work
No family time always tried a lot of overtime that worker don’t want but have to do to make the numbers that bmw what or needs. That are taking a lot of things away from workers
Growth
A lot of benefits and growth but also a lot of working hours and willing to commit to their schedule. Communication is very important because you will be doing task that need a lot communication.
Don’t do it
If you are a single parent with no help, do not apply. Very demanding schedule and doesn’t have a great work/life balance. Either shift, you are loosing time with family. Great pay and benefits though. If you can work it out, go for it.
Process Supporter
The best part of working at BMW Manufacturing is the Culture.
The worst part of working at BWM Manufacturing is the graduated pay scale. Being paid to $10 less an hour because you are a recent hire in the same "position" but doing more work than someone who has been there 5+ years. The best people will always leave.
Work hard and learn everything and more than likely you'll leave or get dropped for something stupid just a heads up.
Go somewhere else if you want to feel appreciated. I worked hard and moved up past those who had more time than me and it got me no where. Just more responsibility and head aches for the same pay which was less than those with more time.
Great place to work. Great pay, great benefits, and up to date technologically. Would recommend to anyone who is interested in working with highly automated equipment for a living.
Mau/bmw
This place sucks do not work here. Stop while you can! HR, Green shirts and blue are a joke do not so the job they are paid to do. If you ask me theym should be arrested for fraud, just because you are in the building doesn't mean you are working.
This is a manufacturing plant
If you thought BMW does engineering in the US, you’re partly right. They do all of the design engineering in Germany and the Manufacturing engineering (a.k.a. Production planning and logistics) in Spartanburg, SC. It’s a good company with good benefits and an ok culture. If you like to stay busy, this company will ensure it by constantly staying stretched thin.
I love BMW, because they give you the opportunity to work for them without any experience!!
Good pay! You get a chance to work around different equipment inter act with different culture of people you have a chance to see how each part is important putting a bult car together.
Wonderful company!
Working at BMW Manufacturing Co., in the Corporate Communications (AK) department was a wonderful experience! I learned an abundance of information during my tenure. Both of my managers and everyone in my department was super helpful! Highly recommend if you are seeking an internship in communications.
Pros
Wonderful colleagues, company events, paid internship with benefits
Good wor experice. And get what put in
Learn. New things. And put in what you want out of it. And work hard you will get latest and up dates. Vechicals. And state of art. New models. And learn to repair them
Growing and Diverse company whom typically promotes from within
Fast pace environment where attention to detail is essential to meeting the production needs on a daily basis. Continuous growth has provided opportunities and made Bmw Manufacturing a great company to be a part of...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC. Our community is ready to answer.