Give cashier and petrol attender opportunity to study and have own engineer
First off they have safety rules , they dont follow them except when some one is watching, 2nd they have engineering standards and details and they never update them and they allow the employees to manipulate them by non classified materials in a hazardous class area. this is typical north slope
Follow BP's standards (even if privately owned). No breaks, no vacation, no discounted meals, no benefits, very poor pay.
Pay employees for the 1+ week of training they do 😤
Hire older experienced people
I wouldn’t ask anyone to do something that I don’t do myself
Pay their employees bett r and possibly give more hours if they wanted
I would have scheduled everyone equally instead of giving my favorite employees more hours over those that I did not prefer.
If I were in charge I would try to retain talent.
Increase home based jobs, jobs for woman
- What is the work environment and culture like at BP?22 people answered
- What is the interview process like at BP?15 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BP? What are the steps along the way?14 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BP?13 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BP?12 people answered
- I will be moving out of state in the summer. will i be able to be transfered to a gas station in my …11 people answered
- What is BP sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at BP?10 people answered
- How often do raises occur at BP?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at BP?10 people answered