Read 22 answers
Best of all oil companies I've been around
Great different cultures great work environment.
Great work environent
Most customers are regulars, very friendly and caring and patient. Breaks are endless as long as your work gets done.
Chilled and relaxed
Political. Distant. Upper management rules with profits and production as a goal, rather than staff.
Normal work environment
Why BP didn't recrute national agent (supervisor , engineer ) in In Amenas project Algeria
Very good and family like atmosphere
At the time when I work there is was great.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make bp a better place to work?26 people answered
- What is the interview process like at bp?15 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at bp? What are the steps along the way?14 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at bp?13 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of bp?12 people answered
- I will be moving out of state in the summer. will i be able to be transfered to a gas station in my …11 people answered
- What is bp sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at BP?10 people answered
- How often do raises occur at bp?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at bp?10 people answered