bp
72Above average
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

bp Employee Reviews in Columbus, OH

Featured review
bp selected this as a representative review
I loved to work at BP. It was one of the best work environments I have worked at. My team and other coworkers were extremely supportive and we reached a high level of productivity through excellent collaboration.
I loved working here after it was bought by new owner. I was the the not family member. I took time off in April to finish my schooling and was thinking i wasn't getting a raise and bonus, Idid get it on my last 2 week check. I'm choosing not to return because of my safety.
very good company to work for very good management on a typical day it was very faced paced and the time went fast i would not mind working for this company again.
It was a private owner business I had started work here for temporary I did not like the job and management there was no benefit at all just got my hourly salary
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Bp was great in the early 1990's something happened. They used to take good care of their employees but it seems greed took over. very sad, it was my first job.
Loved my job as a Administrative Assistant, great work environment, treated employees with respect. The company downsized and my job was moved to another state.
Pros
Flex hours, great work environment
Cons
Company downsized
BP is a great company that is always trying to improve. The company believes that employees should challenged to learn every day. All learning opportunities are discussed, evaluated, and shared so that employees can learn from a mistake or success.
Pros
Flex hours when needed.
i liked this job it was hard work. The hardest part for me was remembering exactly what goes on the different sandwiches. And prep all the food stations in the morning by yourself
It wasn't really what i was wanted to do. But I had to work.it wasn't a real plaisir to work for this company specially at this position of cashier
It was a fun job. You had regulars that you got used to seeing. It just didn't pay enough.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
Not great pay!
Assist Customers. I Did Not Like The Pay. The Hours was Ok Did Not Like working The Night Shift. The Manager Was Cool But Had an Attitude Every Now and Then. Wanted A New Job.
Pros
Got To Meet Cool People
Cons
The Pay
sales, team work is the key, management was not fair, work well with co-workers, being on your feet all the time
start work at 11pm finish 7am.. during that time i my duties are as follows- change and clean coffee, monitor temperatures in freezer and cooler,stock whatever is needed. Clean store floor and clean restrooms all while running register.i have learned how to get along with everyone and multi-task.The management is easy to get along with.co- workers are also easy to get along with.the hardest part on my job is working alone.Having someone to work with.
Pros
free coffee and fountain drinks
Cons
no discount on purchases, being part-time can not afford health insurance.
Busy days , good people to work, no room for growth, the hardest part is inventory
Pros
great tuition reimbursement