bp
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100

bp Employee Reviews for Manager

Moved to various locations and was happy with the challenges and opportunities. Struggled with a slowly diminishing support functions though. Overall a good experience.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
fixed cost focus hurts safety and productivity
There are good and not so good leaders in BP just as in any large company. Most try to do their best and help the company succeed. BP compensates very well so that helps and they are trying hard to promote more female leaders.
Cost cutting is out of control. People are not getting the opportunity to grow with jobs going overseas. People deserve better options to develop their careers. Millennials will not stay.
I’m thankful if I get the opportunity to work there, I been working at the Gasstation the last 10 years so I have good experience, I’m ready to do my responsibilities and work
Company is shrinking and no opportunities for advancement. Each year the work force is being made redundant. Work life balance is talked about not managed actively by management.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
great place to work. Enjoy my experience. Met great people as customers. Everyday was different. Teriffic owner and great manager. Clean store. Worked tons of .
Staff members were friendly as well as customers. Sometimes I would work well over 12 hours with no breaks or a relief. Bosses never helped out and I had to handle all aspects of the business on my own
Pros
Good Gas
Cons
No breaks and your the only one working
Waiting on customers, checking in vendors, putting orders way, keeping the store clean and neat. Talking with customers and other employees.Management was great.
Pros
customers
i want to go back here but unfornaly they closed down and sold the stores i need a job like this again i need to apply for more i miss working there..
Pros
i loved this job
Cons
i loved this job
If I spent time at this, it would be a waste. The company is yet another large corporate entity that cares nothing for those who supply it's labor. It's local manager was taking money directly from checks of his employees for stolen gas and inventory incidents that they had no control over. honestly, why am I having to waste 150 characters at this moronic company?
I worked here during my high school and college days. Good atmosphere with lost of growing possibilies to employees. Highly recommend anyone to work here.
Place like BP makes you feel comfortable and productive . It is a great place to explore your career and work with a good bunch of people. Management would guide to become a successful candidate throughout our career .
The job is good for someone who needs experience in handling customers, learned how to deal with customers as a manager, the owner gave me the opportunity to succeed.
ne oldurur ne de surundurur. sirf 50 karakter dolsun diye son cumleyi yaziyorum
I loved it at first. It done really well as a new place. Then the owner had me start working 1st and 2nd shift with no days off. I couldn't work around the clock. They are now closed.
Wonderful company, however after they sold all of their retail facilities my position was gone. Over all the company did take care of their employees and promoted from within.
many challenges where faced during the day. I managed a gas station, so safety and customer service where extremely important all the time. This position was also a 24-7 job.i was also responsible for large amounts of money every day.this was a chalnage.
Pros
job advancement
Cons
handling large amounts of money
bp North America no longer operates US operations, All of the sites are now individually operated. Very few of these locations hire people outside of their family or offer any type of benefit package that would be standard in the workplace today.
well I was the manager there and was in charge of ordering inventory, counting down the till, writing people up, hiring, firing, schedules. had to operate a carwash also.
Pros
health care, dental
Cons
the general manager wasnt the best
The BP Cherry Point Project was unique, as several engineering companies bid on the job. And were required to utilize the client electronic document management system. This was a unique approach to managing documents. It was a learning experience, however I did not get to fully use the system as my company lost the bid.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
This job is trying at times but was very much worth it. I enjoyed working with the customer and learning what their needs always were. The weekends off was always the best bonus of the job!