Babbletype Careers and Employment
Easy to onboard but the process for assigning work was crazy, people fighting it out on a Google doc. Different reviewers had different standards, you never knew what to expect.
What is the best part of working at the company? Very organized and helpful in the learning process. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Honestly didn't feel the time dedicated was worth the money you make. Plus you end up paying taxes after since you're an independent contractor. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Kind and helpful.
What is the best part of working at the company? Setting your own hours What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Not enough work
There's a huge lack of leadership and sense o purpose at this company. They expect you to do a large amount of work for little pay. My time at the company was not worth what little money they pay and the lack of management /leadership.
You can learn things here, if you are very new to transcribing, but due to low pay and other cons, its probably not worth your time. They pay lower than any other transcribing company I've found, but they do hire new people, so it's a way to get some experience.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 18 questions about working at Babbletype. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Babbletype employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with Babbletype within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.