Bachman's Inc. Employee Reviews in Plymouth, MN

3.0Pay & Benefits
2.7Job Security & Advancement
Very friendly workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNNovember 21, 2013
A typical day at Bachmans include arriving to work at around 3pm and clocking in. Finding an empty cash register and begin helping customers. When the lines are running low I run around helping customers find everything they need or teaching them more about the product or plant they are interested in. stocking empty shelvs and dusting mechendice.

I learned lots about customer service and how to talk to people. Helping people with there complains and how to deal with mean and rude customers. I leaned how to decorate and do some maintenance.

The managment is great for the most part. They know what they are doing and they enjoy it. They are very nice and help with any employee issue. they reward for jobs completed and make it there duty to point out your progress. They are a family based store definatly.

My co-workers are great. They are very helpful and they dont mind jumping into the caos that seems to explode on weekends. They are very reliable and responsible. We all work for eachother in a way.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who are rude and pricing merchendice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the little old couples get something up high for them. Helping people find what they have been looking for for hours. Giving out gift cards and helping wrap presents.
Pros
The managment and hours
Cons
Rude customers