Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Happiness rating is 65 out of 100

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar Pay & Benefits reviews

It’s fun easy going work environment. I really don’t know what else to say in this thing. We don’t have to roll silverware and we get a good discount.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Working here was great at the beginning but the management team eventually got complacent with how things ran and rather than continue to train and learn, they coasted and allowed the staff the dictate how things should be rather than running the store as a management team
Benefits
Cons
I do enjoy working for Bad Daddy’s. With COVID, we have been extremely short staffed which can be stressful. I highly recommend working for this company if you are looking for a part time job.
Pros
Atmosphere, pay, and flexibility with your schedule.
Cons
In store management
Working here was awesome. If you can keep up with the volume of customers, you definitely have the opportunity to make great money. Everyone is very friendly there and they are super flexible with your schedule.
Pros
Discounted food, great money
Cons
Late nights
Very busy and can make a lot money. The manager are okay can be understanding at time Pro - good tips on the weekend Cons -management , working through the week
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
The best company to work plus you learnings the good things the best food quality fresh food good and delicious food I recommend everyone my friends to coming work for bad Daddy’s
Pros
Free lunch every day
Benefits
As a worker here, a lot is expected of you with not much compensation. You will often be exposed to drunk people who will verbally harass you and management will do nothing about it. Management is okay, but it’s clear they have favorites. Overall I’d recommend if your desperate, but definitely wouldn’t recommend staying.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Favorites clearly picked
Can be very busy some days and slow others. Management sometimes struggles with communication but overall the restaurant runs well and you can make a considerable amount of money in tips.
Pros
Fun environment, great food, great pay
Cons
N/a
They dont know when that have good help. They reward bad employees. No overtime. But you will work alot of 3 hour shifts. Employees come in when every they want and if you friends with management you can leave when ever you want.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management has no control.
This job was good with food safety as far as I could tell. Management was only about keeping their paper work efficiency. As far as flexible hours I'd say not. Some days you work 3 hours others you work 8.
Good about paying good employees fair wage cooks takin good care of servers and management pretty much a joke need to focus on better leadership in front of house
Loved working at Bad Daddy's. I really thought they have a great product and the environment is a lot of fun. Down side I thought was pay. Was impossible to get a raise
I love this place it is one of the best places I ever worked the pay is fair and it's not backbreaking work it is actually super easy it is a very good environment
So far the best employer I have worked for. They have a passion for food and service that I have only seen a couple of times in my past. Their benefits and compensation are slightly better than most competitors in the same industry.
August 30, 2019
We love you too! Thanks for everything you do to make Bad Daddy's even better!
Not a bad place to work as long as you get along with management/who makes the schedule. Often some management makes the job very stressful for no reason. Things don’t get fixed or updated in a quick manner. Decent pay, good staff, no restrictions on tattoos or piercings.
Pros
Co-Workers, Pay
Cons
Management, No fulfillment
August 30, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are sad to hear about the role being made more stressful and would love to chat more offline with you about your experience to see what we could do different. Feel free to email us at HR@baddaddysburgerbar.com. P.S We always encourage employees to come as they are! Tattoos, piercings, and everything else.
Say one thing do another. No support for mangers. ..do not pay employee s enough very hard to retain good people. Expect employees to work split shifts to get there hours expect all mamagers to spend several hours per day working the kitchen while the employees are sent home. kitchen supooesd to be scratch cook to order...moving away to save labor
August 30, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback and views. Did you ever reach out to your District Manager to express your concerns? If you are willing to share more about your experience, we would love to speak with you about changes for the future. Please send us an email to HR@baddaddysburgerbar.com.
Working here is ok but they tell you its a 50hr week but its really a 55-60hr week. Upper management is cool but no accountably. No the worst job I ever had
Pros
Free meals
Cons
easy summer job but they’ll work you to death if you let them. never got to leave on time, always called in to work last minute, never considered my school and personal schedule.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Long unpredictable hours, unfair pay, unfair tip share, drama
I really enjoyed my time at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar. Management was really relaxed and was willing to listen to you if there was actually a problem. On a good weekend (which was often) I was able to make half my months rent in tips alone.
I was hired as a host when I applied as a server and was constantly promised to start training as a server but they never made me one after several months and they were hiring a bunch of other servers. Hosts get paid a dollar more than the servers but hardly see any tips. Overall the team was really nice we had a lot of fun but they definitely pay you the bare minimum. It’s a good job if you’re in high school or have a higher paying second job. But it definitely won’t pay the bills.
Pros
Good team
Cons
You pay for your food, poor pay
This is an amazing place to work. It can get stressful, but the managers are always there to help out. The shifts can be long but you know your schedule in advance so you can mentally prepare for that.
Pros
pay
Cons
stressful