Bad Dragon

Bad Dragon Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
I loved everything about this job. I've learned a lot about marketing, shipping and handling, behind the scenes with silicone products and producing, and much more! Management was always open to hearing ideas and listening to you when you had any problems with work or even your personal life. Pretty much every person I worked with was a pleasure to work with. This company is by far the best company to work for and I highly recommend it to anybody and everybody.
Great 9-5 job with insurance if needed. Creative outlets and opportunities for more training and advancement. There are always people to talk to if you need help.
The people that work and manage Bad Dragon are nice yet a little back Stabby occasionally. overall good company but could definately do to pay the employees a little more for their extremely hard work.
The benefits are fantastic. Moving up in the Company is incredibly difficult. Typically the environment is very upbeat and friendly and positive. . . .
bad dragon is one of the best companies to work with, they are open with many things and don't give criticism on people or employees, they make sure that you are getting the best product.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bad Dragon. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6