BAER

Working at BAER: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

Managing accounting and billing department

I managed 10 employees in the accounting department. Their jobs included billing, collecting, payoffs and reinstatement quotes, and various accounting tasks and client service jobs.

Pros

The job was rewarding and challenging.

Cons

The job was stressful.

N/a

No, I will not expand on my time with this firm. I was a paralegal at the largest bankruptcy foreclosure firm in the state.

BAER insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Could be difficult atmosphere

Answer phones, take messages, do postage, sort and deliver mail, stock, filing, run errands between the two offices respond to emails.

Professional and fun place to work

Working for Baer, Timberlake, Coulson & Cates, P.C. has been a great experience. I have learned a lot about working in an office environment and legal setting. A typical day included updating clients, taking phone calls, drafting legal pleadings and other tasks. The hardest part of the job has been handling an overwhelming workload after downsizing, but I believe I have been able to perform at a high level even with the added work. The most enjoyable part of the job has been getting to know and work with all of the other employees. The culture there is amazing and everyone works together as a team.

Pros

Paid benefits, teamwork, laid-back work environment

Cons

Layoffs

Willing to be flexible in work schedule

In a typical work day I would preform many different tasks. I learned to multitask and work with other people.

Pros

rewards for doing great work

Cons

pay raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about BAER in popular locations

• BAER
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?