BAER

BAER Employee Reviews

I managed 10 employees in the accounting department. Their jobs included billing, collecting, payoffs and reinstatement quotes, and various accounting tasks and client service jobs.
Pros
The job was rewarding and challenging.
Cons
The job was stressful.
No, I will not expand on my time with this firm. I was a paralegal at the largest bankruptcy foreclosure firm in the state.
Answer phones, take messages, do postage, sort and deliver mail, stock, filing, run errands between the two offices respond to emails.
Working for Baer, Timberlake, Coulson & Cates, P.C. has been a great experience. I have learned a lot about working in an office environment and legal setting. A typical day included updating clients, taking phone calls, drafting legal pleadings and other tasks. The hardest part of the job has been handling an overwhelming workload after downsizing, but I believe I have been able to perform at a high level even with the added work. The most enjoyable part of the job has been getting to know and work with all of the other employees. The culture there is amazing and everyone works together as a team.
Pros
Paid benefits, teamwork, laid-back work environment
Cons
Layoffs
In a typical work day I would preform many different tasks. I learned to multitask and work with other people.
Pros
rewards for doing great work
Cons
pay raises
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.