Baeyens Hauk Veterinary Group

Baeyens Hauk Veterinary Group Employee Reviews

Hard to be welcomed into established coworker group
I was hired here and in the beginning felt that people were welcoming but I ended up being way wrong. With the exception of a few of the employees it was hard to gain their trust and no one stepped up to help with training without being asked. I had been a technician for years before so was knowledgeable about that aspect of the job different places have defiant protocols. I tried to be proactive in asking how to do things and people would show me when I asked I am an introvert and can be shy was why but I am a very polite and nice person several somewhat rude comments were made to me every now and then and I didn't dish it back just politely said I'd do whatever they were discussing that and the younger Dr of the mother daughter doctors I was warned she loses her (think of word for excrement) all the time and that very much turned out to be true she might be a good doctor but her personality is that of a witch but with a b on my fourth week there I was let go being told it wasn't a good fit while this could have been a great group to work with unless your are an extroverted bass kisser beware you could be let go because they are a judgemental and narrow minded group
Toxic work environment
Hard to work for, very stressful, one doctor in particular is extremely rude and unprofessional to the techs. Front desk very unorganized. Employees extremely overworked and underpaid. When I worked there we came In at 7am and left about 6:30 at night with only a 30 minute lunch break.
Productive work place
I really enjoyed working there. I had fun bonding with the pets and people that work there as well as the clients. I really liked the veterinarians that worked there as well!
Pros
Wonderful veterinarians
Cons
Short lunch breaks and bickering between employees
Was a good place to work. Very fast paced and you will learn lots.
Was a good place to work. Very fast paced and you will learn lots. You will gain experience in exotics as well as with normal companion pets.The doctors are very knowledgeable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baeyens Hauk Veterinary Group?
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baeyens Hauk Veterinary Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5