Baggage Airline Guest Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Was a adventure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando International Airport, FLAugust 18, 2018
I star working here because was a airport but fron the first day 0 management the company hr boss is the sister of the owner a lack the training for her position was a shame this company can be better
Pros
Airport
Cons
No money
Extremely Stressful and Tedious.
Overnight Valet/Bellman/ (Former Employee) –  Downtown MiamiAugust 11, 2018
Managers are terrible ,the departments are Poor as can be .

Working here will stress you out in every way possible ,on top of that they are very bad with there employees.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Many cons
Bagsinc is the most stressful company in the airport of New Orleans
Suoervisor (Former Employee) –  LouisianaAugust 7, 2018
Bagsinc Management team , employees , and Florida team are all disrespectful, ignorant , and it was a very stressful and hostile working environment..
Horrible company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Premium OutletsJune 17, 2018
This company only cares about its revenue. Does not care about its employees! No benefits what so ever, no paid time off. Horrible upper management, that does not care about you. Anyone that works here is replaceable!
Pros
No career advancement, easily expendable
Downtown Disney Valet Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32821April 29, 2018
Ask you to work overtime and then "forget" to include it on your paycheck. If something goes wrong or there is a customer complaint you are guilty until proven innocent. They are quick to point the finger and blame employees internally. Poor management and impossible to advance without putting in at least 10 years with the company.
Pros
Quick cash, meet and network with many people
Cons
No benefits, no holiday pay
Toxic work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
I worked at the Mall at Millenia and granted it was apparent that the mall management was horrible to the valet guys. We had no backing by our actual company and was just forced to deal with the harassment.
Very nice office
VIP agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2017
It is a pleasent place to work. But the issue lies in the management of the office. Alot of them do not have management training before taking the position and it shows
Pros
Good pay/ Good hours
Cons
No benifits
Work Day
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2015
A typical work day at Bags, inc is very calm and quiet and slow paced. I have learned many things here such as how to email and speak to customers over the phone very professionally, I've had the opportunity to learn a lot about airlines and Disney. Here at Bags, inc our managers and supervisors are very hard workers and always strive to be the best for us employees. The hardest part of my current job is not being able to interact with customers face to face but I do very much enjoy being able to talk to and assist customers from all over the world when they call us in regards to their reservations with Disney.
Growing Airline support company.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2013
Working for Bags Inc was a good journey. We started operating our services at the cruise ship terminals, hotels, and moved to the airline industry. Part of the service that we do is off-site airline check in. Where passenger can check in at a hotel or cruise ship terminal. This way a passengers worry at the airport is getting to security and boarding the flight on time. This was the only TSA Approved Off-site airline check-in in the nation. While working for Bags Inc. I became the Operations Manager. Overlooking the San Diego Team, doing reports, record keeping, and monthly audits. I also did a lot for employee control, to make sure each employee is compliance with all necessary training.
Pros
Interacting with thousands of passengers and customers daily.
Cons
No job security