Baggage Airline Guest Services Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Horrible company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Premium OutletsJune 17, 2018
This company only cares about its revenue. Does not care about its employees! No benefits what so ever, no paid time off. Horrible upper management, that does not care about you. Anyone that works here is replaceable!
Toxic work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
I worked at the Mall at Millenia and granted it was apparent that the mall management was horrible to the valet guys. We had no backing by our actual company and was just forced to deal with the harassment.
Very nice office
VIP agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2017
It is a pleasent place to work. But the issue lies in the management of the office. Alot of them do not have management training before taking the position and it shows
Pros
Good pay/ Good hours
Cons
No benifits
Work Day
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2015
A typical work day at Bags, inc is very calm and quiet and slow paced. I have learned many things here such as how to email and speak to customers over the phone very professionally, I've had the opportunity to learn a lot about airlines and Disney. Here at Bags, inc our managers and supervisors are very hard workers and always strive to be the best for us employees. The hardest part of my current job is not being able to interact with customers face to face but I do very much enjoy being able to talk to and assist customers from all over the world when they call us in regards to their reservations with Disney.
Growing Airline support company.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2013
Working for Bags Inc was a good journey. We started operating our services at the cruise ship terminals, hotels, and moved to the airline industry. Part of the service that we do is off-site airline check in. Where passenger can check in at a hotel or cruise ship terminal. This way a passengers worry at the airport is getting to security and boarding the flight on time. This was the only TSA Approved Off-site airline check-in in the nation. While working for Bags Inc. I became the Operations Manager. Overlooking the San Diego Team, doing reports, record keeping, and monthly audits. I also did a lot for employee control, to make sure each employee is compliance with all necessary training.
Pros
Interacting with thousands of passengers and customers daily.
Cons
No job security