Baierl Auto Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
baierl was disorganized before lithia...now much worse
parts driver (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAApril 25, 2018
this company has no organization, no communication with employees, absolutely no leadership since the lithia buyout. it is rumor after rumor with nobody to answer questions. lithia fired all part time drivers in april of 2017 and continued to sell wholesale parts with only six full time drivers. many times i would return from my run and be informed that somebody who had been around for years had been let go...seek employment elsewhere!!!
Pros
few
Cons
many
Enjoyable work place with a fun atmpsphere
Title Clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PA 15090September 1, 2017
I helped with titles as well as every day office roles. I filed the deals at the end of the month and assisted with customer issues. It was an enjoyable place to work.
Fly by the seat of your pants
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAAugust 2, 2017
This review is solely on baierl AFTER the lithia take over. No service support staff (some days only have 1 person for lot attendant and driver) management is too busy in meetings and not in the department where needed. They tell you that you HAVE to take a lunch (is actually on the pay plan you have to sign) but very rarely get to take one. Then they try to fudge your time card to make it look like you took one. You always get stuck late. You're just a number now, there is no family feel, which was nice prior to the buy out.
Pros
Cons
Long hours low pay
A job with ups and downs
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 19, 2017
Working for Baierl has been a roller coaster. Some days are good, others are not. Advancement is tough to come by however. Overall this is a good place to work if you want to stay stagnant.
Poorly organized, lack of communication, lack of training
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAJune 12, 2017
I learned a lot from advising again, but I still was not trained to be writing more repair orders than any other adviser. I would write under their number's so they would get all the sales from my work. Finally got a number to write under myself. I could only do what I knew how to do, and the rest was I have no clue how to do this.
Pros
Genuine good people
Cons
One break, Little to no recognition
Fun work place
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Township of Cranberry, PAJune 1, 2017
A good job for someone interested in the automotive business. Overall I believe I became very comfortable with working around others with different mindsets and being confident when presented with new tasks.
Ok place
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Mars, PAApril 12, 2017
Ok place to work long lunch one hour to be exact the lunch is not a paid lunch. You get to work on your own vehicle on your own time and you get discount on labor and parts
Allstate Insurance
Collision Center Director (Former Employee) –  Zelienople, PAOctober 10, 2016
I was able to advance rapidly within the company from Junior Claims Specialist to Senior Claims Specialist because of my vast experience in the automotive industry. Allstate appreciates talent and advances their employees through the ranks rather than hiring from outside whenever possible.
Poor and Disrespectful Management
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PASeptember 7, 2016
I have worked for this company for quite some time. I have never seen such a mess. Managers get moved, fired, rehired. Communication is poor. Positions that require more than one person are usually left to one person. If this place ran on rumors it wouldn't have to conduct any other business. There are much better places to work.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Communication, Poor Employee Relationship, No Overtime Allowed, Poor Work/ Life Balancing
lost the interest of the customers needs to the monitory value of their services.
Kia Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAAugust 19, 2016
A typical day starts with receiving daily stock orders, filling customer orders, helping tech's needs for parts. What I have learned is to constantly create new policies for daily business to be more efficient and a safer work place. Management turnover has become more frequent to meet the bottom line. Most co-workers are pleasant, but some will not go out their way , because that's not their job. The hardest part of the job is quality checking stock orders and making claims to franchise. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing a customer being 100% satisfied and being appreciative of that.
Pros
Job security for non management
Cons
long hours and short handed
Well Established Organization
DIRECTOR OF FIXED OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAAugust 18, 2016
The Baierl Organization has been in business for 60 plus years. It is a large organization with the family culture. The team members are treated well and there is fair opportunity for advancement.
great job
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PAJune 23, 2015
great atmosphere and enjoyable if you like working with your hands. learn on the job training. monday - friday and daylight hours great place to work
Good Company
Lot attendant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 8, 2015
People are friendly. Nice work atmosphere. Generous company. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Significant employee tenure within the company.
productive work place
Driver/Service Department (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PAFebruary 2, 2014
I enjoyed working at baierl honda and but there isnt room for advancement.
Pros
Good People
Cons
No Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baierl Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.