Bailey's Moving & Storage Employee Reviews

If you must work moving and storage, this is not the company to consider.
Logistics Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2019
Poorly managed, does not follow through with promises, does not maintain equipment, does not care about the customer's property or belongings, hires the lowest class of mover available.
variety
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bountiful, UTJanuary 26, 2019
if you keep your nose clean and do a good job, they are a great company to work for. If you get in trouble, they are still a great company but life isnt so pleasant-like anywhere.
most enjoyable part of job is the variety-something different daily. Dont get mixed up with the wrong crowd.
Lots of snacks around
Hard work with a fun and active crew of hard workers
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Moved to a new townSeptember 23, 2018
I enjoyed the long days working with men who appreciated my managements style. Over time we were able to build functional and productive team atmosphere.
Ok place to work
Driver/Installer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 14, 2018
Okay place to work. The employees are great and work hard. They hours are great with lots of overtime. There was plenty of work to be done by installing appliance.
Not a honestly managed business
Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 18, 2018
The company does not respect their employees. They are dishonest about their job posting and salaries. They often post positions with much higher salary posting then what they actually offer.

The business is all about quantity, not quality....make the fast money. The company operates without any structure with a extremely high turn over rate.
Ok if not serious about advancing
Employee (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 31, 2017
This place is ok for people who are lazy and don't want to work too hard. Not a lot of teamwork even though they stress a "family atmosphere". Management does not seem to value those who work hard, are on time, and care about their jobs.
Pros
Little micromanagement, flexible during emergencies
Cons
Unwilling to raise pay, favoritism towards lazy employees, lack of communication from management
Hard work and fast paced
Professional mover and packer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 17, 2017
Have high energy, pack people's homes and belongings, he able to get onto military bases, be a team leader, load people's belongings on a truck, deliver it to storage ware house
Pros
Good people
Cons
short breaks
Well Work Place
Moving Specialist & Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTNovember 10, 2017
Very friendly co-workers. Easy going Bosses. Hours vary on the season and varies weekly. If looking to make 3,000 a month then I would suggest working here in the summer where its most busiest.
Site work
Mover (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2017
Going from site to site is a fun way to switch it up while working. Seeing a lot of cool places and meeting cool customers makes the job worth it. I'd recommend.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Great Company
Lead Supervisor on office moves (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 5, 2017
Great room for advancement. Workers compensated appropriately. Hours take a bit of getting used to. Great management. Well organized. Excellent staff.
Average place to work.
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 9, 2017
Family owned company with a decent reputation in the industry. The company does not invest in much training or benefits for employees. The culture is not friendly toward employees or customers.
Pros
Quality oriented
Cons
The company does not seem to have a good communication with its branch offices
fun place to work
Driver/Mover (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJune 28, 2017
i love bailey's. very fun place to work also they pay good as well. they also have good benefits. bailey's moving and storage takes very good care of there emplyees.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long lunches
Great
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJune 1, 2017
Everyone's very friendly and nice the mamangemt was super cool so we're your fellow workers you definitely put in a hard days work of course there's a few people that honestly shouldn't of worked there but other then that was great
Pros
Fun
Cons
Slow in the winter
It's a moving company
Driver/Lumper (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2017
You get what you pay for. As a manual labor based environment, just about anyone with a pulse is hired. Possible preferential treatment for employees sharing the owner's religious beliefs. Compensation is minimal, benefits lousy and expensive, and hours can be very rough (finish a day at 8pm and be back in at 6am).

On the plus side, you work in a variety of places and meet many interesting people. Great way to keep in shape.
It was a good job
Mover (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 7, 2017
I was working in the summer, but it was too much for me in the long run. The hours were ridiculous, and I rarely got time off. Some of my co-workers were hard to work with because of bad communication. I felt out of my element.
Learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 14, 2017
This job was a good learning experience. I enjoyed my time learning and moving forward. The best part of my job was the people that I worked with. The worst part of the job is the moving industry. The moving industry is very hard and competitive. Something always goes wrong.
Pros
Good entry level job.
Cons
Dealing with mad customers.
Growing company with supportive leaders
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 3, 2017
I enjoyed working for them for a variety of reasons. They were incredibly supportive - taught be a lot about the moving industry. Then supported me in starting my own business. The best part of the job was my interaction with customers and employees - I made some life long friends while working there. The hardest part was attendance issues with my crew - which sometimes made it much more difficult for my team that was on the job that day.
Good atmosphere, good people. Not great pay or security
Mover (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 24, 2017
My co-workers were awesome, that was my favorite. The hands on work is my kind of stuff so I enjoyed the moving for the most part. The hours were a bit crazy though, very inconsistant and not enough pay to be able to have thay flexability.
Pros
Tips from customers
Cons
Strict on food stops
moving and packing (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2017
The work is hard, lots of carrying big heavy objects up and down stairs and that sort of thing. The coworkers I worked with definitely made the job a lot more enjoyable. for the most part most days of work were alright, but every now and then you'll end up working a 13- 15 hour day.
Productive and busy establishment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 12, 2017
Typically it's usually an early day. We arrive by 6am and wait for the drivers. We learned that some drivers try to pay you by the day instead of the weight of the tractor trailer.