Bainbridge Companies Employee Reviews

Great Company
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2018
Loved working here, left for advancement. The ability to attend FAA-AAGO events was a plus. The company does a well appreciating the people. I truly loved working here. I left only to find career advancement.
Pros
great training, great co-workers, HR was great!
Cons
no match on 401K
Decent place to work
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 21, 2018
They let you do your job as long as your numbers are good. They don't have too much leadership in the company to guide it. All departments have poor communication.
Benefits
Cons
Poor communication
Horrible Culture
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Maryland Park, MDMay 13, 2018
Lack of training, support and employee retention. Employee turnover is very high. They have you manage the community on shoe strings and then when you are not exceeding goals due to the deferred maintenance - you are treated bad. Don't fall for their sales pitch - We Are Building a Culture. That is a joke and time after time, people are told the same stuff. Read reviews on GlassDoor.
Pros
Paycheck
Very Disappointed
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 23, 2018
I am extremely disappointed in management. The ethical views of operating business is tainted, and corrupt. I regret the decision to work for Bainbridge as it has changed my entire career path. It is unfortunate to have one bad manager ruin a good, loyal, capable, employee.
Pros
large bonuses
Cons
hostile work environment
Great company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 25, 2017
Absolutely love this company and the people I work with. Very professional and organized. Company treats their employees very well and recognizes each an everyone of us.
Bainbridge keeps their employees well educated and motivated. Higher ups are down to earth and genuinely care about both employees and residents.
Pros
Great bonuses
Cons
Will throw away amazing employees
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2017
I worked for Bainbridge for 3 years and I dedicated a lot of my time and worked incredibly hard to only find out it doesn't matter. They have people in the higher-up corporate office who don't care what the on site employees have to say or about the fact that they are on site everyday and know more about what goes on. The VP of finance has never worked on site a day in his life and has such unrealistic expectations of everything. This company doesn't value the hard to find employees who work hard to bring success and it's such a shame.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Don't value employees
Wonderful Company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 27, 2017
Bainbridge is a wonderful company. This company has shaped and developed me to a wonderful person. This company has had a lot of growth in the last few years.
good company to work for
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLApril 12, 2017
Great company with great benefits, but my previous property manager was not understanding and she had her crew she favored witch i did not like at all.
Energetic Workplace
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 29, 2016
Bainbridge Companies is a great environment to learn a lot and begin your career. The staff at Bainbridge is energetic, passionate, and friendly. I would recommend this company.
Good Pay but most of the good stops there
Manager (Former Employee) –  NCNovember 22, 2016
In my time at the company, I noticed that although there were a few good people in the company, the bad ones far outweighed them. The company is based on favoritism (going all the way up to the President of Property Management), good hard working people are used and the ones that mess up are promoted as long as they suck up to the right people. I would say as a word of advice to upper management, before you promote someone-interview the people they work with every day. That would give you a much better idea of how qualified that individual really is, as opposed to how good the people around them are.
Pros
pay and bonuses
Unorganized blame
Management (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 13, 2016
So many corporate office employees and on site employees play the blame game when something doesn't go as planned. There is no training, even when they say it does. No support!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Everyone blames everyone else; racial profiling, and popular contest.
Management is lacking
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 4, 2016
Management is lacking. Learned a great deal. co workers were great people. did the best they could with what was available. Hardest part of the job was facing the residents after a break in and having there belongings stolen. not easy!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Infested with Rats Roaches and ants, constant break ins, Residents living conditions are unexceptable, mostly foreign people with no other option so they are taken advantage of, extremely poorly kept grounds
Bad manager
employee (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Great company to work for but, Ocala property has a horrible property manager and new assistant that is a back stabbing , 2 faced witch. So, watch your back. Really sad that they would want people like this working for their company. Especially knowing the assistant' s history from her previous property she worked at.
great company
maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  durham, ncFebruary 10, 2015
Enjoyed my time there but got caught up in the Web of he said she said and lost my position. My fault though. Too bad they sold it a year and a half latrr, place is a dump now.
Great job
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 1, 2012
great company to work for...A fun job with great challenges
Professional and profitable workplace with many benefits.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 8, 2012
I learned a great deal about property management and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many new people daily and helping them to invest in a place to call home. It was my esteemed priviledge and honor to work with a group of such hardworking individuals who pride themselves on outstanding work ethics.
Pros
discount on rent and high paying bonuses
Cons
lack of job security and inconsistant management
Relaxing work atmosphere@@
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLApril 3, 2012
A typical day at work involves greeting potential prospects and selling them on the benefits of living at our community. I have learned Fair Housing Laws and the software used.
The hardest part of the job is when residents have issues that are beyond the control of management.
The best part of the job is meeting people from different states/countries. The relationships you develop with residents are rewarding as well.
Pros
pleasant atmoshpere
benefits