Bainbridge Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
okay work place
Service Manager/Technician (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 24, 2017
okay work place great coworker poor manager not so great pay low bugget yearly no training always on market to sale never see upper management best part of the do was working with good kind coworkers
work day
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 3, 2017
first thing I circle my property in my vehicle to see exterior damages. I then walk the interior of the building looking for damage and needed repairs. meet with staff go over work orders and repairs for the day.
work day
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJuly 14, 2017
typical day would be doing grounds and clean up around the property then work on tickets if any was in the system. Engage with residents throughtout the day. The workplace was relaxed and balanced. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people, working with a great staff and knowing that you made their day.
Pros
nice staff great community
Horrible Company!
Your average employee. (Former Employee) –  Northern VirginaSeptember 9, 2014
This company is full of "clicks". If you are not best friends with a manager then sooner or later they will come after you and fire you. The regional does not know how to speak to people. She makes you feel like you are the dumbest human being on the earth. All the managers hate her and put up with the disrespect with the fear of losing their job. There is plenty of favoritism in this company. You will be overworked and blamed for any and all problems with the property. If there is one thing I regret is ever leaving another company for Bainbridge.
Pros
Cons
All listed above
Very active place to work in
Volunteer Brick Mason Work (Former Employee) –  Camilla, GAApril 7, 2013
very hot outside but get many things done. co-workers can be any number of races
Pros
good pay
Cons
a lot of stress
I was the sole proprietor
Principal (Former Employee) –  Barrington, RIJune 2, 2012
It was great to run my own business. The customers were appreciative of my help.
Pros
flexibility of ownership
Cons
everything done by me.