BairesDev

Working at BairesDev: 33 Reviews

United States33 reviews

Overall, it's a good place to work!

I actually feel pretty great working over here but it has to do a lot with the people I've met.The recruiting process is pretty slow, departments are understaff, overtime is not fairly compensated in all departments.Wage is competent and adjustments are as well, that's why I actually stay over here even considering the above.It's growing too fast and it's my belief sometimes the company is not moving fast enough, but it's working on it!

Lo mato el micromanagement

Trabaje 3 años en la compañia. En el area de HR. Inicialmente fue una empresa con un real work/life balance. Un equipo divertido y profesional, con meetings y proceso acorde al crecimiento que iba teniendo BD.Poco a poco, se empezaron a crear distintos puestos, se partieron los equipos de trabajo, lo que dio lugar a micromanagement. Asi, los procesos cambiaron, desde hacer pasar a l mismo candidato, por la misma entrevista 3 veces; o cambiar los procesos 3 veces en el mismo dia, u obligar a coordinar screenings sin espacios entre uno y otro (porque caso contrario no cobrabas KPI), no permitir avisar que se grababan las llamadas (en caso de decir el candidato que no, entonces no se podian cargar entonces no pedian que no avisemos que estaban siendo grabados, si no no se cobrara NADA del KPI) o bien no hacer aumentos salariales por "generar muchos ingresos y no hacer falta".Este sistema genero incertidumbre, incomodidad y un estres innceseario en el equipo de trabajo.Una empresa que lamentablemente, por lo menos en lo que es recruiting, no supo manejar el crecimeinto

Pros

trabajo remoto

Cons

estres en procesos sin necesidad. Mala comunicacion y malos salarios

BairesDev insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Good Software Development Company

It was the first remote software development company that I worked with, They offer competitive salaries for the LATAM market.The most enjoyable part is working whenever you want, and they provide you with equipment.The workplace environment really depends on the client that hires your services through BairesDev. Personally, I have a bad experience with a LATAM client but a great experience with a USA client.The company lack a career development plan for software engineer.

It pays the bills

If you're looking for a remote job just to pay the bills for a while, that's the place. It doesn't worth spending more than two years, but it can be good for a small period of time.

Pros

100% remote, very good computers

Cons

Low salaries and the payment is never on the value it should be.

Amazing!

There's an amazing work environment. The company also offers a good salary (above the market) and compensations package

Pros

There's always room for new ideas

Nice place to work

Great experience so far. My colleagues are very talented, but most importantly, excellent people.

Pros

Salary above the market

Cons

I don't have any complaints

Outstanding experience

There are many great opportunities to grow professionally, and a daily chance to improve your skills. I love being part of this company :)

Pros

Good environment

Excellent experience

I love working remotely. BairesDev also offers a lot of great benefits. I'm happy to be here!

Pros

Great culture

Cons

Nothing so far

Great experience so far!

The company offers great benefits (distinguished WFH policy) and the work environment is pretty good.

Pros

Competitive salary, flexible schedule

Amazing company

I'm pleased to work here. I really enjoy all my tasks and responsibilities.

Pros

Great environment, my teammates are the best!

Negative experience working with Bairesdev, fired during pandemy

TLDR: Don't leave your stable job to join with BairesDev, or if you look for a solid company, that's not them. They will get rid of you as soon as you became a burden for them. The client I was working for, decided to cancel the contract with Bairesdev for my services, due to being impacted by COVID-19. Bairesdev then promised me that I will go to bench while they had to search proactively for a new client to relocate me. They always told me I would go to bench and I will be paid while being there, waiting for another client, and not to worry about it. That never happened. On my last day with the client, they let me know that it was my last day with the client AND WITH THE COMPANY. They just thanked me for my services, and then asked me to return the equipment (laptop, monitor). I understand that the situation is difficult due to the pandemic, so, why didn't they warned me about it in advance? Why didn't they look proactively for potential clients interested in my profile? Why didn't they try to negotiate with me a salary reduction while they look for a client for me? They struggle trying to find top level candidates (top 1% as they say), yet they do nothing to keep the employees they already have. Instead, they just considered me as disposable, regardless the fact that these days is hard to find a job, even in the IT industry. So be careful, this is not a solid company, and certainly they lie about some things (like the "bench" thing, where they should keep your paycheck while they proactively look for another client). If you represent a burden for them, they -

Pros

- Good salary, 40 hours week

Cons

Every employee (mainly remote ones) are disposable

Awesome company!

I really enjoy working at BairesDev. I have accomplished a great balance between my professional and personal life, and I love my job.

Pros

Teamwork & benefits

Excellent!

I'm really happy with my role at BairesDev. I love working with worldwide clients

Pros

My teammates are the best!

Excellent company

I’m very happy about working at BairesDev. The company provides lots of benefits and a great work environment

Amazing experience!

I love working remotely. Thanks to BairesDev I have achieved a great balance between my personal & professional life.

Excellent experience

Proud and happy to be part of this amazing company!

Great company!!

BairesDev allows me to work for world-wide companies, surrounded by a nice environment.

Excellent company

Great social culture! My team is very supportive and is always there to help when needed.

Great experience

I'm really happy working at BairesDev. I got the chance to improve my professional skills, and my teammates are very talented people. I highly recommend this place to work!

Amazing company

There is a lot of room for personal and technical growth. I'm happy and proud of being part of this company!

Amazing experience

I've been working at BairesDev for almost 2 years and I'm really happy. The company has a great work culture, surrounded by flexibility and a great environment.

Common questions about BairesDev

Answered by current and former employees at BairesDev

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BairesDev. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BairesDev.
Powered byComparably