BakeMark USA Culture reviews

Quick pace, great pay
Night Lead (Former Employee) –  Fairfield,ohioAugust 20, 2018
Management needs work!! Other than that it was a fun place to work. Always had overtime and good checks. Off on holidays, and great work environment.
Good Company
Technical Sales (Current Employee) –  NationalDecember 22, 2017
I have had a very good experience with BakeMark. They are a good and up coming company. I like the travel and working with all types of customers on many different product catagories.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
dealling with airlines
BakeMark has been ping-ponged around for the past 3-4 years.
Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2017
BakeMark isn't going to change unless it does a rehaul in the management team. Old-school thinking and manage by threat mentality. Women are few and far between. HR is horrific. Sales technicians are amazing. Just needs new leadership, rehaul in culture.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Well established brands in the industry
Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJune 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job: maintaining consistency throughout the supply chain
The most enjoyable part of the job: working along side team members who were the brightest and most accomplished in the industry
Pros
Benefits, 401k, compensation
Cons
Workplace culture
Very demanding, and receiving late information to execute company initiatives.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAApril 25, 2017
Start my day at 4am. Check emails and any additional orders that may have been texted or emailed to me. Leave the house with my daily plan and Goals for each customer that I see and to upsell them in that particular territory. Collected money when needed. I learned to organize and manage my time more effectively. Management can be a resource when needed. A very stressful work culture. Constantly being micro managed. Servicing my customers and helping us both win.
Pros
Flexable, 401K
Cons
Preach Team work but don't really practice it.Many departmental mistakes. Lack of sales support
Very laid back lots of physical work but keeps you in shape
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FlMay 30, 2015
Been working for BakeMark for 11yrs, crazy as it may sound but I love it. Trained by BakeMark you can say I'm home grown very nice people and management great co workers
Pros
Benefits lots of work
Cons
Equipment
Sales Rep Productive day
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 19, 2015
Typical Day at work is make daily calls and take orders from customers to process.
What I learned is always take care of the customer.
Hardest part of the job is when I can't get my customer what they need.
Co-workers I am normally on the road so I deal very little with them, most of my interaction is over the phone.
Pros
Work Labtop
Cons
no vacation time, healthcare
Challenging place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CADecember 5, 2013
The days objective was always the same. How you achieved it was the challenge as the operation was not regimented.
I learned to appreciate my family as it was good to come home every day.
We had four Operation Managers and three Warehouse Managers in four and a half years?
I enjoyed my relationship with my peers and subordinates as we all faced the daily challenges together and had a chance to laugh.
The toughest part was dealing with the computer systems that were always failing.There was always something not working.
I enjoyed the most the first day of the work week as it began on Sunday. My team was the only group working as all the other facility employees work week was Monday thru Friday.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Breaks/lunches were few and far inbetween
inconsistent management technics towards employees
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJune 1, 2013
management has no accountability,values and teamwork.

Because of these faults the worker culture is the same.Negative work ethics and no teamwork.
Pros
its a job
Cons
no training....