BakeMark

BakeMark Employee Reviews

United States128 reviews

driverproductsalepoormoneyyearlifegood

Enjoyable & Simple

I loved both of the managers I worked closely with. It was fun supporting the local community, hours were flexible, there was no stress, and I was treated with respect.

Dont do it! you will regret it

managers will lie to you,, i was told there was no night shift, 2 months in they were trying to make me work night shift. They will try and send you on a 2 day route, sleep in a cheap motel. force you to work 6 days almost every day is 14 hours, no work life balance. again they dont tell you any of this in the beginning. the turnover rate is ridiculous, for a reason. overworked under paid. there are plenty of decent jobs that pay better and not as physically demanding

Pros

no pros

Cons

physically demanding, under paid, no work life balance

BakeMark insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

What is the best part of working at the company?Co workers and customers are all fantastic to work withWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Warehouse and supply chain issuesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?very supportive and friendly - everyone is willing to helpWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?as a Sales Rep - I started off by reviewing and answering emails and writing credits when necessary. Hit the road calling on customers and planned cold calls

Horrible management no accountability for anyone, And don't want to pay a reasonable wage for all the hard work that they require you to do

I would not recommend this place for anyone My personal opinion is one of the worst places I've ever worked in the past. I like to be a positive person but to be honest there is really nothing to say that spells out to me positivity in this environment they had their completely To me was a complete disappointment literally I saw all the long term employees that were there before me actually leave. That really said a lot to me

Pros

No prose

Cons

The only con there was that you had weekends off but 4 months before I left that even went away

Terrible company to work for

Pay is good but the St. Joseph location is absolutely awful. Totally unprofessional work environment, no continuity with management constant overturn at every position.

Great place to work.

Great place to work. Traditional (old fashioned) corporate culture. No remote or hybrid jobs. Stable industry. Room for upward mobility. Many tenured, long term employees.

Great management team, very flexible and great benefits

Its a massive company with branches around the United States and Canada, dedicated in service their customer with the best product available. Allows its employees self improvement, personal growth and bring out the best in everyone. Has high expectation of all their team members and assists in challenges to secure personal or departmental successes.

To much work heavy food very pushy

Pay good Will pay but the work you have to do for it is insane up down steps run from Massachusetts to jersey to pa md dc tight places broken trucks 53 footers in the smallest delivery places

Productive and little fun

Most of day enter batch of checks in the morning and afternoon into the accounts applying customer payments Then balance all payments by batch and deposit to the bank thru Scan remote to the bank. Always balance all batches and has to be fast. Enjoy listening to the music I like while working.

Management is good. work hard compensation sucks!

Great boss great co workers. Pay sucks. im a driver but I also work in the warehouse. only reason I still drive is we have manual transmission trucks. but now the corporate decided to go with automatics no Thanks! il just sick to warehouse or find another job

Overall good experience for internship

Good internship experience. Had many people in the department explain and help out on the internship process. Not much of opportunity for full time available

Don't waste your time

Horrible management. No training staff is transphobic. The manager is the worst person I have ever worked under. Don't waste your time with this place. They will not train you and get upset when you ask questions.

Cons

great company to work for

great company to work for. this company sponsor outside activities for employees. the managment and supervisor was always helpful. great place to work

Pros

nice place to work

Keep looking

Poor management, profit over people, they will run you into the ground.They have fake reviews trying to lure in anyone they can exploit.Only the pay is decent but you will be expected to work like 2 people so in reality it's not that great.

Many issues with transportation , no place for advancement, very old school

Sales reps need to collect money as well which makes this job very difficult , there is no technology that helps with work , sales reps need to work on vacations or sick days no one covers your route .

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Work on vacations and sick days

Good place to work...very flexible but must meet expectations

I'm happy and expect to work here as long as i choose. Its is where reasonable expectations are in place and always has a good vibe. I especially enjoy the flexibility i have in my schedule.

Worst safety Bad management

Not a fair place to work. They don't care about there workers . Very dirty and unorganized. They send food out with bugs and dirt in mix. Also expired moldy and freezer burnt food.

No work life balance

The locations are not staffed properly. They demand a lot of the employees, and the local management. Corporate office micromanages and doesn’t trust local leaders to make decisions.

Okay place to work.

Hard work, too much stress, very little people care, have to work through lots of call in. No team work. Expect you to work miracles with minimal help and minimal materials. Forklifts, employees, tractors, trailers, etc.

Pros

Good benefits, okay pay

Cons

Work environment, people who dont care, expect you to be a magician with solving and fixing all issues with minimal tools or help to do so.

Fun Workplace

It’s a smooth fast pace environment and you learn a lot throughout the day and it’s always learning something new and everyone is always willing to help out too.

Worse company I have ever worked for!

The management is HORRIBLE! No communication at all. You are given and life jacket and a good luck. Management would rather be talking on her phone or Facebook. Pay is bad and not worth the time.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BakeMark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare BakeMark with

• BakeMark
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?