Baker's Waterproofing Employee Reviews

Family Environment with Opportunities to Grow
Operations Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAFebruary 12, 2019
Comfortable environment where you get to help people succeed and support them while they grow. Warm and Friendly office staff that works hard to support each department.
Pros
Free Coffee, Flexible, Opportunities to Grow
Crew Member
Installer (Current Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAJanuary 30, 2019
Great company to work for.Good job security. Great benefits. Complete job satisfaction because you help people. Controlled your schedule, if you need to finish up early you can make it happen.
Good Opportunity for Advancement
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAJanuary 30, 2019
Typical day starts around 7 am, you get to the shop and load up materials for the day then head to your job. ending time depends on foreman and when he wants to get job done. All crew members have been extremely helpful and nice to me. Seems to be a lot of room for growth and advancement through the company. If you are hard working and take initiative you will be recognized.
Pros
bonus system. Ability to run crew your own way
Family-oriented workplace with a constant drive for improvement
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAJanuary 28, 2019
As a family-owned and operated business, I'm able to use my skills every day at a company that provides resources and service unparalleled in their industry. I've learned about fellow dealers' efforts and had the freedom to implement a number of new ideas at Baker's. I truly enjoy working with this great team!
Ridiculous Interview Process
Potential Candidate (Former Employee) –  Bentleyville, PADecember 18, 2018
I wasted my time traveling back and forth for three weeks with this place. They totally blew smoke up my rear end. Their interview process is terrible. I interviewed with 3 different people who asked the same questions over and over like they were expecting different answers. This isn’t the FBI. There were a few possible positions I was looking into and come to find out they moved on anyways. I’m laughing because I was told they were expanding and there were plenty of open opportunities. Well if that was the case they wouldn’t have brushed me under the carpet. Well I found and was offered a very, very good position with a reputable company that saw my potential and respected my work experience.
Pros
Friendly at first
Cons
Poor decision making apparently
Family Enviroment
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAAugust 8, 2018
I enjoy working at Baker's Waterproofing because it is a family feel environment. Everyone works together as a team, and the communication is great. When hired, everyone is very helpful and informative. You are not just a number here, and you are not just thrown to the wolves like most companies.
Pros
Benefit package, flexibility
Was promised alot and recieved little
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Bentlyville PaMarch 19, 2018
I was hired as a foreman and promised a crew, truck and all the tools I needed for work. I never got any of it. The people who worked there said that I was a fool for believing all their empty promises. Man was they right. They messed up my pay the first 5 pays. They was taking out too much Child support from an old case that I went to court and made compliant with the wages I was earning. I showed the girls in payroll a judge signed and stamped agreement and they didn't honor it. I was formerly on the pipeline making twice as much as Baker's paid, but wanted a career close to home. It was a joke from the get go. I had 4 interviews before I was hired, never got a bonus even though I was working with a crew that got bonuses every job, but never got mine. Very poor organisation, poor relationships with personnel, and they make it sound like you can make so much but if I was allowed to post a pic of my paystubs I could prove it.
Cons
Productive and quick paced work
Waterproofer (Former Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAJanuary 4, 2018
Bakers takes care of their employees in hope of keeping them although it doesn't always work out. Very quick paced work with short breaks. Job security is a promise but you can only advance so far at the company.
Pros
Bonus check once a month.
Cons
Possible long days, may have to stay out of town and get 20$ a night.
Very demanding job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bentleyville, PAJune 25, 2015
I liked working there for awhile, but when the new manager came in she was very rude to her employees and changed everything they did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker's Waterproofing. Our community is ready to answer.

Baker's Waterproofing Reviews by Location