Balance Point Wellness LLC

Working at Balance Point Wellness LLC: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Balanced approach of high standards of care for clients with a compassionate, supportive, and fun culture for staff members!

Balance Point has been a great place for me as a developing professional. I started with the company several years ago when we were much smaller. I've seen tremendous growth within the company, management, and staff. A typical day for full time employees typically ranges from 6 to 8 sessions per day with time to seek consultation and participate in other staff support systems like one of our support groups or off site staff events. Balance Point sets high standards for our clients care and our professionals are dedicated to fulfilling this mission. The company management also is intentional in their efforts to care for the staff providing programs for education and advancement, supporting clinicians through all matters of concerns, and developing staff events to continue the company culture as we continue expanding. Developing work/life balance and self care as a new professional can be difficult for many but management does an excellent job of socializing new professionals. One of the most enjoyable aspects of working for Balance Point for me has been seeing how excited members of the management team get while developing new programs to benefit our therapists.

Pros

Culture, CEU's, Supervision, Consultation, Advancement, Support Structure, Management

Cons

Higher deductible health care plans- Should be changing soon!

Good people but culture needs some help

Very nice people to work with. Big struggle in the distance and supports, as you will typically learn as you go (not much training). Compensation is lower than most agencies in the area and no built in salary increases. Focus of the company leans more towards finding ways to increase their bottom line; with a strong focus on quantity versus quality.

Pros

Flexible schedule, great co-workers

Cons

low pay, high demands for deliverables

Official response from Balance Point Wellness LLC

November 1, 2021
I want to first thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share with us your experience at Balance Point Wellness.  We try to set clear expectations upon hire regarding your compensation as well as the required deliverables.  We even have implemented tier systems that help new staff members get to their agreed-upon expectations over the course of their first 90-days with support from multiple departments to ensure you feel confident in your role and the new job.  When determining compensation, we take into consideration the market value of the position, a person's experience and license, and other items including our benefits and PTO.  In addition, we provide annual increases, performance bonuses, and automatic increases when you have obtained your advanced licensure.

Balance Point Wellness LLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Collaborative and supportive environment to foster growth for clinicians

The experience working at Balance Point Wellness is what you make of it. I enjoy the collaborative and supportive culture here that is appropriately balanced with the independence and flexibility I was hoping for. There are consistently opportunities for internal advancement and I have held roles in a couple of programs over the years I have worked here. The management cares about our feedback as therapists and they work to make it a better place for their employees. I've been here almost 3 years and it has continued to improve, expand and provide new opportunities for me.

Pros

Flexibility, opportunities for growth, CEU opportunities, and efficiency in addressing concerns.

Growth Opportunities

Balance Point Wellness is a growing mental health organization that really wants me to succeed as an employee. Most important to me is a work-life balance and I feel like that is something I get here that I haven't at other jobs. I also feel like everyone wants everyone else to succeed.

Pros

Work-Life Balance, management listens and try's to make changes where they can.

Cons

Nothing stands out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Balance Point Wellness LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Balance Point Wellness LLC Reviews by Location

• Balance Point Wellness LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?