Balance Staffing
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Balance Staffing Pay & Benefits reviews

Balance is a decent company. Its not the absolute best but its not terrible either. Benefits are average and they are starting to offer unlimited PTO to salaried employees, otherwise, I think you start with 2 weeks. The pay is not competitive for California. You are dependent on commission, and that is up and down. The company has done a good job with virtual team activities during the pandemic and allowing employees to work from home and being flexible with time off. Someone wanting to get into recruiting, this is a good company to start with.
Pros
Good culture, responsive management, not micro managed
Cons
Benefits are average, pay is pretty low, commission dependent
Good temp agency and excellent recruiters! If you need work, you will find it here. You just need to show interest and motivation. Check email regularly and stay on top.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Jobs sometimes are hard physically
If you need work experience, they will you help land a job no matter what. Easy and fast process. Pays low but at least it’s getting you in the right direction and try out different jobs
Pros
Getting experience
Cons
Pay
They were good. Got an interview with them. They saw I had experience. They offered me a job. Went to work. Did my hours then I converted to a permanent worker.
Pros
Friendly
Quickest I’ve ever landed and good paying job! Pay is great, work is fast paced, but it’s do able. The Management team at balance, always respond with to my emails. Thank you!
Pros
I love doing the extra hours or days. Big paycheck boost
Cons
Short breaks
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The location for me personally was an issue just because of the commute. The hours are very long most of the time you have to be extremely flexible for the company. However the environment is lovely, it is so easy to fall in love with this job.
Work is consistent never really down time they treat there employees very well always paid on time direct deposit is also an option or you can pick up your check directly
Pros
Good work
Cons
Great experience wish they had benefits though will really make it a greater place to work for looking forward to a future of an upgrade and more things to rely and be happy with
I was hired as a temporary work for various positions the pay was always good no benefits the managers were pretty good overall the only thing is which happened each time temporary workers were only hired on because of the extra workload they had once that was caught up they let all of the temporary workers go.
They found me a good job, with great pay. They encouraged me to wait for the position and knew exactly which position they wanted to send me to. This was a temporary, hourly position only.
Pros
fulltime, decent pay for temp work
Cons
temporary, hourly
Persoanlly, I worked very hard driving forklift for 7 months and there hadn't been any advancement when I had made it apparent that i needed health benefits. They say "temp to hire" but the hire part takes a very long time to happen. The agency and the actual location dont stay updated on your sick hours making you think you have more than you actually have. They try to get as much cheap labor out of you as possible before hiring you on and giving you your full benefits. You dont even get benefits until 90 days after you dont work for the agency anymore.
Cons
No benefits for a long time, temp position longer than 3 months
They were able to get me the job at Tesla that I wanted. It was a temp to hire situation. There are no benefits at all. You will go on about 3 interviews before you get hired.
Pros
You get the job.
Cons
Short term employment.
At first you'll get 40-60 hours than out of nowhere they'll stop requesting you. Pay is terrible, work is boring, company is incompetent. There are whole weeks that go by that I don't even work. You're just a temp, and that's how they treat you. You're not equal to the employees at the warehouse, you're less than they are, and that's how management treats you. If the incompetent supervisors break one of the machines (which happens daily) prepare to stand around for three hours, or prepare to go home and not return to work for about two and a half weeks. You'll be lucky if you make enough to put gas in your car, or pay your phone bill. So many really good and hard working people were laid off or quit do to how the place is run. I advise anyone not to even waste their time and energy on this warehouse position.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, less than 20 hours a week, terrible supervisors, boring, poor management
The job was fairly easy and very nice people, but the pay was exremely low and very tiring because of my night shift. It was not flexible at all and if you missed work once they fire you even if it was an emergency.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Tiredness and low pay
This company was competitive and tough. You weren’t guaranteed anything and had to work very hard everyday.the pay was ok but the experience was better.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Hot warehouse temperature
Balance Staffing is a horrible company to work for. These Temp agencies keep all the wage profits to themselves and pay the temp nothing. Worse no benefits or senority recognized. Never work for temp agencies.
Pros
no pros about balance staffing
Cons
no good wages or benefits or senority recognition
they advertise shuttle service t job site but what they dont tell you is the shuttle service is only available mon - fri.you will need to commute on weekends and holidays
This temp agency was able to place me in several jobs and I was able to work for several weeks which help me out a lot. The pay was not good but I did work more hours. Also, I did not had any problems with the staff. I would like to work with them again.
Pros
I was able to work several weeks.
Cons
They take too much money.
Working at Balance Staffing ,jobs are stable good.The difference of travailing is some times 20 miles plus.Stable work environment. Safety is a key point with the Company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Distance traveling to job assignments.
Its a staffing agency so have lots of different jobs one for just about everyone's taste. Very great staff. Pay is average for what you do. Try to help you find a job you like.
Pros
Friendly, good pay.
Cons
Sometimes take awhile to get back to you
don't expect to arrive at work and do the bare minimum. You will have a lot to do throughout the day. My agent was really helpful whenever I needed help.