BALANI Custom Clothiers Employee Reviews

Collaborative company with a fantastic leadership team
Showroom Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2018
I cannot speak highly enough about this company. When anyone asks me about my job and Balani, I go on and on about how much I love it, which I feel like is uncommon for most people. Balani is very collaborative as a company and the CEO and leadership team actively engage with all employees. If there are ever any concerns, I know I can go to the leadership team for advice and insight. Great company. Even better people.
Pros
collaborative; benefits
Collaborative Culture & Room for Growth
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 29, 2018
I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with BALANI and am extremely proud to call this my career. I started off as a part-time receptionist and have since worked my way up to Marketing & Operations Coordinator. The CEO has mentored me along the way, giving me opportunities to hone-in on what I enjoy doing and am good at, and delegating tasks in which I do not thrive. On a typical day, I work one-on-one with the CEO, coming up with new marketing strategies, SEO techniques, and ways to continue to grow our company culture. I love my coworkers and we are all here to help each other and bring out the best in one another. Throughout the sales staff, I have never seen anyone take a cut-throat approach. This is a collaborative process, where veterans pair up with new hires to teach them tips, techniques, and best practices.
Pros
Positive workplace culture, team mentality, no micromanaging
Creative, Fun, and Encouraging Culture
Master Clothier (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 22, 2018
I have worked in fashion design and sales for 15 years. I have never, in all of my experience felt more encouragement and support than I do at Balani. I know that at any time, I have a team behind me (spread out in over 10 cities) whenever I need them. It is the only sales job that I have seen top salespersons sharing keys to their success. At Balani, everyone genuinely wants to see others rise to their full potential and is willing to coach you along the way. This job has taught me to be a great listener, to have confidence and to be self disciplined. It's been so much fun meeting people and working together to create something that they look and feel their absolute best in! I cannot recall a day in the last 4 years, I was not looking forward to going to work!
Pros
Competitive Pay, Great work/life balance
Pretty simple - there is not a day that I get up and say ughh I have to go to work- look forward to every day!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2018
Great clientele - friendly competitive environment - team mates really interested to help you succeed - team environment, everyone is supportive of each other and helps even with small tasks- fast paced in a good way - positive working environment.

Hardest part of the job - patience - you are not an instant success. To be credible, confident and competent you will have a learning curve
Pros
Great culture and enviorment
Cons
This is not a job. It is a passion, a culture, a reward.
Custom Stylist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I have been working for Balani for 3 years as a clothier in Houston.
This is by far the most rewarding and enjoyable role in my almost 15 years of sales experience. I have the ability to do something very creative and stylish and be passionate about helping my clients to look great.
Fashion has always been one of my passions along with traveling and exercising. At Balani I am able to mix both my sales experience and my creativity. Balani is a fun place to work. There is a lot of things to learn and do everyday. My most rewarding feeling is to see my clients leave with a big smile once they wear our designs and garments.
I work with zero micro management and lots of support from the CEO, President of the company and my colleagues. Great place to work if you are willing to take the risk.
Pros
Culture, Clothing incentive, Management, atmosphere, Collaborative sales team.
Cons
Our showroom needs expansion as we are a little crowed.
I love my job!
Professional Custom Clothier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
I have worked for different sales industries in my professional career and this has been the most rewarding so far. This opportunity fell on my lap and it was really meant to be. I have never been happier in a job. Love the people I work with, love meeting new people every day, love designing and styling outfits for clients and love the work environment and culture. I am proud to be a part of this ever growing team!
Premier Custom Clothier with life-enhancing opportunities
MARKETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL. USAMarch 20, 2017
A typical work day at Balani Custom Clothiers consisted of a daily team meeting to discuss our financial numbers and what the team was required to accomplish that day. I would go hand in hand with the marketing director to brainstorm ideas, follow through with strategies, and implement necessary upgrades to the standard marketing procedures. The most enjoyable part was seeing an event we planned physically come to life.
Balani
Personal Assistant to the President (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2015
Been working at Balani Custom since mid June and so far it has been a fun, steep learning curve! I look forward to learning more about the back end of the business and further developing my role.
My co-workers are enthusiastic and positive. My boss is a great mentor and is incredibly patient. The CEO called me when I got hired which said a lot about the type of company that Balani are.
Pros
Positive attitude, fair, flexible, fast paced, opportunity for personal and career development
Cons
Fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BALANI Custom Clothiers. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9