Bale Chevrolet Employee Reviews

Micro Managed
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 17, 2019
One star experience for sure. Not a good experience at all. I was a victim of a management change that completely turned Bale Chev upside down. My review is based on a very brief time and a very hard time for the service department
Pros
Close to home
Stress
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 3, 2018
Job Work/Life Balance 3 stars
Compensation/Benefits 1 star
Job Security/Advancement 4 stars
Management 2 stars
Job Culture 2 stars
Great environment to work. Compensation not worth the hours of commitment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 12, 2017
While Bale Chevrolet was a fun and relaxing place of employment, the commision sales was just too stressfull. The automotive business is a competative environment and one must rely on the whims of the customer in order to make a living. as the economy was in a ressesion, so were the sales. When business was good the potential for income could be astronomical. However, those times were few and far between the more the ressession affected the automotive industry.
Pros
Great bonus pay when a certain amount of sales were reached.
Cons
Those goals were a herculuan event and more often than not just didn't pan out.
Great Entry level job.
Internet Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 26, 2017
It was a great place to work. The sales managers really motivate you. The training was great. The company really supported you with great leads and marketing.
learned a lot
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 9, 2017
had to teach myself the software, did all HR which was unexpected. Had no direction from immediate supervisor. Did learn a great deal due to being thrown into the lake.
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
immediate supervisor clueless
Horrible
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 25, 2016
Management is horrible, they have no concept of treating employees like a valued asset. Work life balance is all work and no life while management gets time off. The current general manager and general sales manager couldn't sell a car if they had too and can't effectively manage the people below them. The sole owner is a great man.
Pros
Free Saturday lunch
Cons
Productive up and coming workplace
Sales Consultant/ Automobile Salesman (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 12, 2014
The car business alone has its ups and downs this place is no different. Nice place for a pretty good start up descent job. Would not be a place I would want to pursue a life long career at.
I was making outside sales calls and not involved at store
Internet Sales, Fleet and Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 18, 2014
I was originally hired to work in Internet sales and did so for 6 months. There was a manager change and after the change I could not get a productive lead. I asked to be transferred to Fleet and Commercial sales which was granted. Not sure just what happened but I was terminated the same time as the Sales Manager, Service Manager, Parts Manager and several other key people were terminated.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Several