Balfour Beatty
61Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Balfour Beatty Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA10 reviews
This company did a bait and switch on me. I was hired to be a design manager, but then was put out in the field for my first month. If I knew this at the onset, I would have never taken this job.
Pros
Once the design manager portion started, things became much better.
Cons
lying about the needs for the field need.
I worked with 2 teams prestige and integrity they were both very helpful in training me I was working there running low voltage cables at the time with an awesome team I learned so much in a matter of weeks my day was always smooth nobody was over your neck as long as you followed the safety procedures and got your job done in a timely fashion all would be good I loved it only thing is I'm from NY and the job was in VA so traveling back an forth was my issue but it was great they provided everything I needed I thank my foreman and others for giving me the opportunity to work with them on that site..
Pros
All inclusive everything, great training
Cons
None whatsoever......
I was hired for a specific job which was the new hospital (650,000 sq. ft.) at Bethesda, Maryland. This building was 'from the ground up'.

We were in charges of all aspects of this construction project.
I was satisfied working with this company except having some favorite employees that management paid more attention to compared to evaluating employees work ethics and work skills.
Great place to work, very serious about the safety of their workers, Management compromise In the well being of their employees,
Pros
Adequate salaries to their employees
Cons
Uncertain of continue employment because the job market
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great experience working for a diverse group of people from all over the world in a secure environment.
Learned many facets of construction management in a short period of time. Was good for my background to work the other side of government contracts.
Pros
good people, great experience, short job time
A great place to work. Good Benefits and protocols. This company is big on professional training. This was very valuable and I learned a lot.
One of the most gratifying and personal growth experiences I have had to date.
Pros
overall experience in a wide range of areas.
Balfour Beatty seems to be a good company for young people to advance within the company. BB provides good after work activities to unite the employees on a more personal basis.
I Consistently received positive feedback from guests and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers. the company relied on us to maintain good terms with our clients.
Pros
good supporting cast to work with.
Cons
long days