Balfurd, Inc. Employee Review

View all Balfurd, Inc. reviews

Excellent place to work!
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PANovember 4, 2016
This company really cares about their employees. The work environment is safe and clean. There is a strong focus on safety and employee productivity. Every quarter we have a luncheon and prizes are given out. The work is Monday through Friday with weekends off. We get six paid holidays a year and 90% of single coverage health care is paid by the company. After one year of service you can get into the companies 401K plan which has a company match of $.50 for each $1.00 you contribute.
Pros
Monday through Friday - No evenings or weekends.
Cons
Not many.

Other Balfurd, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible
RSR Driver (Former Employee) –  Plum, PAOctober 21, 2019
Horrible training got fired because the managers didn’t know how to train there employees. Then they cheated me out of my pay. Told me I’d make 50k-75k a year and I barley made $1500 every two weeks, they always had an excuse to why my paycheck was so low and I tried so hard for them even came in multiple times on the weekend to help out.
Beware of the In-crowd atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  State College, PA bothSeptember 30, 2019
Sharing as a relative of an employee at Balfurds... be careful of the inclusiveness of the management and so called “team” ideals. The number of stories I overheard on a daily basis JUST about other workers and bad practices was enough to stress ME out. If your looking for drama, inconsistent but constant blowback and the group mentality of high schoolers, you found your spot. You can make more money at a gas station around here, I’d try that first.
Pros
Insurance is good
Cons
Stress, lack of Management, lack of encouragement, low pay for expectation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Balfurd, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Balfurd, Inc. Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?