BallerTV Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Record Basketball games and get paid after each game
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
Best extra income job ever! Easy to apply. Once you're done applying you will see a schedule showing events that you may work at nearby. All recording will be on an iPad and you will be paid to record basketball games while making money.
The organization is filled with dishonest people
Videographer (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 14, 2018
I worked an event for ballertv over the weekend, the time was incorrect. I contacted the headquarter not response or return call or text. The site lead never showed to the site. I was promised to be paid for my time and was not. The actual message from the manager "Hi, you will be compensated for your time. BallerTV truly apologizes for your experience with the company, as there were many last minutes changes that happened throughout the event. This type of disorganization is very rare, and all of us at BallerTV express our regret about what happened there." Didn't stand by his words.
Cons
Unprofessionalism, dishonesty, and lack of communication
Only had an opportunity to work with them once so far
VIDEOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2018
I have nothing negative to say about the company. I only had the opportunity to work with them once and I look forward to working with them again. I have not had a follow up from them since I worked with them.
Re
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 29, 2017
It was really a fun experience. I had a great time shooting videos while watching basketball play out on the court. I will do it any opportunity I am granted.

Want to know more about BallerTV?

Ask a question