BallerTV Employee Reviews

Fun
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 24, 2018
Great got to meet good people that are really humble and had gave me some good advice there flexibility to work with you and also that u can make your on hours
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
2 min bathroom breaks
Record Basketball games and get paid after each game
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
Best extra income job ever! Easy to apply. Once you're done applying you will see a schedule showing events that you may work at nearby. All recording will be on an iPad and you will be paid to record basketball games while making money.
Good; for contract work
Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2018
This was just a weekend gig I did filming basketball games on an iPad. Some of the leaders were chill, but one wasn't. I was a bit over qualified for the job, and he told me to do things that you normally shouldn't do with camera operating (ie, stand instead of getting low), and he wasn't friendly (unlike the other two who were). It only paid $12 a game, and didn't supply food. So if you have a few days off and looking to try to get into camera operating, I would suggest trying this.
Pros
Fun, not too difficult
Cons
No food provided, one manager not pleasant to work with
The organization is filled with dishonest people
Videographer (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 14, 2018
I worked an event for ballertv over the weekend, the time was incorrect. I contacted the headquarter not response or return call or text. The site lead never showed to the site. I was promised to be paid for my time and was not. The actual message from the manager "Hi, you will be compensated for your time. BallerTV truly apologizes for your experience with the company, as there were many last minutes changes that happened throughout the event. This type of disorganization is very rare, and all of us at BallerTV express our regret about what happened there." Didn't stand by his words.
Cons
Unprofessionalism, dishonesty, and lack of communication
Only had an opportunity to work with them once so far
VIDEOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2018
I have nothing negative to say about the company. I only had the opportunity to work with them once and I look forward to working with them again. I have not had a follow up from them since I worked with them.
Re
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 29, 2017
It was really a fun experience. I had a great time shooting videos while watching basketball play out on the court. I will do it any opportunity I am granted.