Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 21,211 reviews matching the search See all 22,448 reviews
I loved it
Customer service credit card (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCSeptember 17, 2018
I love customer services you are meeting different people everyday I was doing credit cards it was relaxing the training teacher had teach me very will
Family oriented. Perfect work life balance
Project Manager/Coordinator - (CAO) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2018
The culture is excellent for working Mom's. You are encouraged to work from home when needed. There is also an atmosphere for all with the modern work space upgrades.
Pros
Collaborative work environment
Cons
Healthcare
busy busy busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 17, 2018
excellent training, lots of opportunites. great perks as well as multiple discounts from companies outside of bofa. many locactions to work and training. friendly and helpful co workers.
Many hours but flexible
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CASeptember 17, 2018
Had to work many hours; however, it was known and a work/life balance was allowed. Benefits are great and the flexibility is a huge plus. Managers always supported when required.
I was there on contract
Quality Assurance Engineer (Mortgage) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2018
I was not at Bank of America long. I was working contract and our project ran out of funding so they had all the contractors helping out in other areas needed within the organization I was working for.
Pros
Hired great talent to learn from
Cons
High stress
Good company - poor direction
Sales (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 17, 2018
Struggled with merger, communication, support and growth. Good bank for customers, but merger was not positive and lacked support from direct management.
Great Place To Work
SVP - Team Manager II, Presale West Operations (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2018
I had a brief work experience at Bank of America. My short 3 years where action packed. I was lucky enough to work on many different teams and areas. For advancement, if one is inclined it is not hard to move around at BOA.
review
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  South DakotaSeptember 17, 2018
Great company when it was Countrywide but when BofA bought them our it really went down hill. They became a numbers company not customer service which hurt the wholesale business
Opportunity for career advancement. Management doe not follow Corporate Culture
Assistant Vice President, Social Media Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 16, 2018
There are opportunities for career advancement depending on the department one works in. Middle Management does not always follow the corporate culture guides set by Senior Management.
Pros
Paid Volunteer hours, opportunity for career advancement
Cons
Lack of positive corporate culture
nothing to say
SENIOR TELLER (Current Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 16, 2018
nothing to say. After working for over eleven years, cutting hours, being top performer does not count, you get transferred, start doing job sharing not loose the hours.
Overall Great Place to Work
Officer; Operations Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 16, 2018
Large company. Because of that, there are a lot of tools and resources available to employees to assist in overall career growth. Thrived in the environment as a person.
Great working environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2018
It was a great working experience working with a bank of America mortgage application. I have learned a lot from the team. Management and working environment were great.
Can be a great company depending who you know
Sr. Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 16, 2018
Some managers are great, others are not. Can be a petty environment. BOA does try to compensate by free picnics/events to help with lack of compensation
Pros
Different work events
Cons
Compensation
Benefits
LEAD OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE - HAZARD (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 16, 2018
The positions are competitive and the Benefits are good. Volunteer work welcomed by the company. Family is important to upper management. Minimum growth.
Pros
Competitive
Cons
Lack of Training
General Opinion
Senior Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 16, 2018
The work atmosphere was stressful which did not bother me. In the course of time I was there I went through 6 supervisors as well as numerous department heads. The daily job included programming credit card machines through various computer applications to the customers specification
Pros
fast paced
Cons
management turnover
the hardest part of the job
Customer Service and Sales Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 15, 2018
The hardest part of being a customer service rep at Bank of America was being abe to help a customer that is already upset with the company and not you as the employee. But in the end being able to get the customer to understand that you as the representive are her to assit them in the best way possible and tht you applogize for any inconvience or misunderstand that have had to deal with.
Pros
Being reconized
Cons
having to take a hint n your score for the banks policy
work place
Global financial crimes compliance specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2018
Great place to work a lot of outside information given to employees to help them in there every day life. A lot of experience can be gained throughout the company.
Pros
Great place
Heavy telephone work
Sr. Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RISeptember 15, 2018
* Answer telephones for all departments to include online banking, bank accounts & credit cards
* Banking systems
* fast paced work culture
* not to escalate a call
* team work
Pros
Nice working conditions
Cons
stressful environment
Dont do it.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  South sanbernardino marketSeptember 15, 2018
I went into this jobs with 8 years of sales experience. They try to say they care about clients but really they dont care. All they care about it sales. Eve if the client does not benefit from the product they push you to sell sell sell. Very stressfull. You have to deal with servicing wich can take an hour a client depending on what it is. Somebody comes in to let you know there husband or wife passed away. They expect you to sell to them. They are crooks. The feds need to put some kind of regulation on this. I have seen employees forge signatures. Its worse then wells fargo. Stay away.
Benefits
Cons
Job security
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 15, 2018
Creating a strong workplace culture not only with high salaries and benefits but with the promise to join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.6K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

51%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss