Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 24,690 reviews matching the search See all 26,213 reviews
To Big to Succeed
BAKRUPTCY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2019
The type of day depends on the position you have
learned to work fast as stats are very important
Management. Did the best they could with what they had to work with
The hardest part of the job was constantly dealing with people who felt they were being taken advantage of by the bank.
Enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
disorganized
excelent company
Relationship Manager / Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Huntington Station, NYJanuary 19, 2019
as with all large company's there's good and bad, but I'm blown away with the fact I received 16 weeks to care for my daughter after her mom finished her maternity. it's time I cherished and helped not having my daughter go to day care until she was 7 months. very goal oriented company but overall a great place to work
benefits
Cons
management
productive place to work
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  College Park, GA 30349January 18, 2019
· Performing monthly billing, cash application and customer reconciliations.
· Assist in preparing and review of accounts receivable aging report and financial support to ensure all invoices are paid and past due receivables are investigated.
· Assist in preparation of Bad Debt analysis.
· Review A/R aging report with Operations team on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for processing weekly collections either through ACH drafts, checks or any other collection process.
· Analyze and reconcile distributor accounts and open receivables.
· Ensure a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
· Prepares and enters adjustments as necessary to ensure proper accounting treatment.
· Train other team members on position as backup.
Pros
Family friendly environment
Cons
May not receive paychecks on time
great benefits
Wealth Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 18, 2019
bank of america provides awesome benefits and resources for their employees, pto, sick time and maternity leave. they also have many volunteer events that you can participate
I had a nice time working at Bank of America
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Katy, TX 77449January 18, 2019
I was happy working part time hours it worked great for my two kids under 7yr of age. Pay is based on your teller rate each month for making referrals and sales. Other than that good way to get experience in the banking world. You truly have to be a people person to be a teller.
Pros
Pay/Benefits
Cons
Working saturdays
Great Work environment
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Pinole, CAJanuary 18, 2019
Bank of America has a clear purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. This is a perfect place to work for a person who naturally cares for others. it is an environment that thrives on motivation and team spirit. a wonderful place to work
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
I have no cons
Overall, a good place to work
Assistant Vice President, Ops Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2019
Overall, a good place to work, although many changes took place after the merger with Merrill Lynch, most of which were not the best. Management out of New York seemed to favor employees in that area.
work with my customer and co-worker
Senior Teller (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2019
I provide leadership guidance to a staff up to 25 employee in a full service ,fast pace and one of the large branch in the region ,I fill in as the assistant manager when needed
Average
ATM Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2019
Well trained for job. Patient management. Great leaders. Fun atmosphere. Rewarding Job! Never felt as if I wasn't appreciated. No average salaries. Supported diverse personnel.
Pros
accesessable job locaton
Cons
Too many cheifs
Productive enviroment
HOME SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 17, 2019
Bank of America was not an enjoyable place to work. Management in the department had individuals they catered to and others they would publicly embarrass. The co-workers were amazing.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Great company to work with .One thing i don't like is if you been in a roll and performing well it is hard to get in a better position.
AVP Small Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 17, 2019
I have been working for BOA almost ten years.From teller to Personal banker, to relationship manager to my current roll as a AVP small business consultant.The only one thing i am not happy is not get paid well as compare to they hire some one from out side BOA.
Great benefits
Master File Control Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 17, 2019
I was able to take a three month paid leave of absence whenever I had my kids without feeling like I was being penalized or restricted. It was amazing as a father to be able to spend time with my kids and readjust to life before going back to work full-time. I also kept my same job upon arrival.
see resume
VP, Audit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2019
see resume to review skills and experience needed to perform audit supervisor role and responsibilities at Bank of America.
Great place to work with great flexibility and workplace culture.
Unfairly advanced family members
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2019
Witnessed first hand how management was helping their own family members and friends by promoting them to permanent or higher positions, allowing them to put down more hours of work on their time sheets in order to receive a bigger paycheck.
Pros
Make some good money with all of the O.T. hours
Cons
no way of ever receiving a permanent job offer
Review
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 17, 2019
High pace environment. Regular banking hours. Job work/ Life balance. Compensation/ Benefits. Job Security/Advancement. Management. Job/ Work place culture.
Company offers great benefits
Home Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 17, 2019
It is a great company to work for as far as advancement, money, and benefits. It is very fast paced and have lots of metrics to keep up with. It is excellent for someone just starting their career.
Pros
Money and advancement
Cons
Meeting all the metrics while balancing to provide excellent service can be a challenge
Management after ML Merger
Business Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2019
The overall work experience prior to the ML merger was excellent. The ML associates brought a tension and cut throat working environment that ruined the spirit that you mattered.
Pros
Lots to learn
Cons
Horrific management
Did not care of Bank of America
Contractor through Adecco (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 17, 2019
Not a good environment to work in, poor management and no team playing efforts, everyone for themselves , very cut throat environment. Would not recommend working at Bank of America.
Very tough in the beginning but i overcame all obstacles
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Hills, CAJanuary 17, 2019
I was in charge of helping customers making their financial lives better in showing them how to use technology for their banking needs. I would help customers with any product they needed like opening a checking/savings account, explaining which credit card would best fit their needs, also with retirement plans, etc.
I would guide the customers to a more advanced professional for mortgages and investments.
Sr. Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 16, 2019
I loved working here, the only reason I am no longer there is because we moved from the area. Stressful at times but, this is how the mortgage industry is. Management was decent.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Micro managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

51%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss