Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Excellent training
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 25, 2013
Personal Banker: Responsible for generating business and deepening relationships by selling products and services to potential and existing customers. Responsibilities include achieving aggressive sales goals and providing high quality customer service. Selling financial products (e.g. Credit Cards, CD's IRA's, Loans). Opening deposit accounts and taking loan applications. Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions. Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities. Performing daily/weekly sales reporting. Interviewing and processing consumer loan/credit line requests for customers, and obtaining referrals from loan customers. Quoting rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests.

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Working for Bofa
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 23, 2018
We were expected to do a lot with a little- A little training, no more money, but more work each time. Quick trained on 4 or 5 positions and expected to do these positions for the same amount of money we were doing one of the positions for. Managers would divulge your personal business without a second thought. Managers would also not accept ideas on how the job could be made easier, although they didn't have a clue how to do the job.
Pros
Good Co-workers
Cons
Bad Management
Working at Bank of America
Default Servicing Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 23, 2018
I enjoyed working there and was very disappointed when they closed the location I was at. There was not opportunity to stay employed with them, I would have liked to stay.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Very Structured

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.2Fairygodboss Score

49%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

42%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.