Bank of England Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 22 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- HeadquartersLondon, UK
You’re seeing all 29 jobs at Bank of England because we can’t find any available jobs at Bank of England close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Bank of England. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bank of England employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bank of England within the last 5 years.
There weren't too many questions asked of me as the employees and management at the company knew me quite well. It was more an explanation of how they expected things to be run.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Bank of England