Bankers Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to Work
SQL/SSRS /ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLMay 19, 2018
Excellent Company to Work in , Good Management, Flexible Hours, Team Work. Great Leadership and good work environment, Gym facility and trainer.
All these mage BHG special place
Official response from Bankers Healthcare Group
June 7, 2018

Thank you for your great feedback! We are excited to hear how much our employees love our culture and work environment!

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email our People department at people@bhg-inc.com

Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 7, 2018
Great compensation and overall job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a career in sales. The management is fantastic and while I was there loved my job.
Good Culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southwest Ranches, FLApril 16, 2018
it was a fun work environment. The management team was friendly and it seemed like they really cared about your individual performance. This is a good company to work at
Good place to start
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2018
For anyone interested in sales, or financial services this is a good place to start your career, the lessons learned here you will find invaluable, both in how to practice your trade, and in how the business world really works.
Pros
Free lunches, and company culture
Cons
High pressure, you have to deliver results immediately
Bhg is the best
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 9, 2018
Great culture, great people!!! Love it here and feel honored to be a part of such a great team!! There is never a day where I wake up and do not want to go to work. I love the team atmosphere and being able to work with everyone.
Pros
Culture, Pay, Benefits, People, Rewarding
Cons
None!
Overall experince
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 17, 2018
They management are young and don't understand how to manage was fired base on lies. They keep people employed if you're a friend. Not a company good company to work for if your in sales.
Pros
The company has a gym
Cons
Mangers don't know how to manage
Official response from Bankers Healthcare Group
January 23, 2018

I’m disheartened to read your review, and I’d like the opportunity to address your comments.

Letting people go is one of the hardest things any manager has to do, and I’m sorry that employment didn’t work out. Please know that we take protocol seriously and will look into this particular situation.

I agree that we do have some young managers, but we strive to hire people who are qualified, capable and embrace our environment of being a team player. Managers go through thorough onboarding and are evaluated annually. Additionally, we offer training to all employees to help them improve their professional skills, no matter their title.

We work hard to create a great place to work and to have a culture in which employees thrive in all departments and feel empowered to have open, honest communication. Please feel free to contact me directly if you’d like to discuss your situation more: eroman@bhg-inc.com.

Great Company
Funding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Davie, Fl.December 22, 2017
The company provides you an opportunity to learn, grow and expand in to any opportunity you commit yourself to. If you're interested in a company that compensates you for hard work, BHG is a good fit.

Great benefits, family environment and a productive atmosphere. The training department assures you not only learn your role, but that you understand the company as a whole and how every position contributes to the end result. If you're willing to put your head down and diligently do your work, you'll never want to leave this company.
Great Culture
Management (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 22, 2017
Company has a very positive attitude and very caring toward the employees. Ownership is hands on and always looking for ways to help and motivate the associates. Great perks like a gym on site, personal trainer, café, team building activities, and occasional free lunches.
Pros
Advancement opportunities! Great atmostphere! Great Perks!
Cons
Growning to fast! But I guess thats a positive thing.
team approach
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 5, 2017
well balanced gym on site and personal chef great rewards lots of team activity many outside functions open floor plan working with each dept never a dull moment
Pros
many perks
Cons
high intensity
Nice Culture
Senior Pricing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2017
Bankers Healthcare Group provides a unique culture with a fast paced environment. It is a competitive role that allows you to earn as much as you would like. You are permitted to dress down and your opinion is valued.
Pros
Cool Culture
Cons
Many job changes
competitive sales environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLNovember 9, 2017
Great culture, always helping employees improve. Your day is non-stop, heavy phone traffic while maintaining your pipeline to be able to hit your goals on a monthly basis.
Poor Management
Employee Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 1, 2017
The company was great when it came to the employees who worked there. However, the owners wife who was not on payroll could hire and fire people as she pleased and would come into the offices once a month to stir up drama and problems.
Great Workplace
Client Relations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work. They care for their employees and provide ample benefits to those who are willing to work. They also aknowledge the efforts that everyone puts in
Growing company that pays well
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 27, 2017
BHG is a great, fun place to work. The teams spend time together and build relationships. Supervisors are always there to help. It is a great, busy work environment to work in. The pay is also very good.
Productive work place with an employee's cafe and employee's gym.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJune 23, 2017
I always enjoy working at Bankers Healthcare Group or any other company I have worked in my life. I'm a people person, willing to help anybody and do anything to get the job done. I'm very quiet when I work, I concentrate very hard so I don't make any mistakes. I have learned in this company a new program called Buildium, a tenant software for leases and contracts to rent properties. Bankers Healthcare Group is a multi cultural company, people from different background and religion. There was nothing hard about my job, it was very enjoyable to go into work every morning.
Pros
Cafe on site
Cons
Great company to work for. very fast pace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 28, 2017
Amazing company. Always room for advancement if you show your dedicated and have a good attitude. Very fast pace and constantly changing with the market.
Pros
Free lunches, free gym and personal trainer
Sales Support Specialist
Support Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 26, 2017
• Manage sales team pipelines including acquiring documentation from clients to properly structure applications.
• Created clients files and conducted background research to validate client-supplied credentials and financial data.
• Analyze client tax returns and income verification documents.
• Liaise between Customer Support Department and sales team to successfully close loans.
• Schedule prospect interviews and discovery discussions for sales and underwriters leading to closing

I learned a lot about the financial aspect of the health industry, I enjoyed helping health professionals be able to expand their careers and practices by assisting in getting loans. Hardest part of the job was executing every avenue and not being able to qualify a potential customer to receive our products.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the positive environment and working with people who care.
Pros
fast paced, assisting in helping clients benefit their life, friendly environment, positive morale, learn about all aspects of business
Cons
unrealistic expectations
Sales is not what they promise
Account Executive/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 27, 2017
No work/life balance. Pulling 12 hour days and you're still looked at as a slacker. Leads are manipulated so that new reps are never given leads that will fund. Lots of company politics.
Good Place to Work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 12, 2016
Great Work Environment. I left because I am relocating out of area.

Very nice people. Professional caring group. Good management
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Low Pay
Bhg
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 21, 2015
Great place to work. I have always found Bankers Healthcare Group to be a very caring organization. They promote a healthy work environment.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bankers Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.