Bankers Life Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 829 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOScott Goldberg64%approve of Scott Goldberg's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- Headquarters111 E Wacker Dr. Ste 2100 Chicago, IL 60601
There are 2 Bankers Life jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Bankers Life.
Salary estimated from 4.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Bankers Life have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 292 questions about working at Bankers Life. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bankers Life employees.
Insights from 369 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bankers Life within the last 5 years.
They ask if you want to make a lot of money and then neglect to tell you that you have to work seven days a week and money is never guaranteed
They didn’t ask questions in the Zoom call group interview, it was just the branch manager talking the whole time.
They never actually called.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bankers Life?Published on May 24, 2021
- Bankers Life