BANKPLUS Employee Review

Customer satisfaction oriented work environment, excellent management, and good advancement potential.
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSDecember 11, 2013
The retail banking branches where I worked were quite busy and were open from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm Monday through Friday, and for at least five hours on Saturdays. The culture was very customer service driven and the management was very good at ensuring everyone who worked there had the tools they needed to help the customer.

My co-workers were bright, conscientious, and hard-working and it was my great pleasure to supervise those who worked behind the teller line. Advancement within the company was encouraged as was continuing education.

The most difficult part of my job came when it took several days to resolve a customer issue. While this did not happen often, I knew that time was of the essence when resolving issues that directly affected a customer's finances. Resolving customers' issues and getting to know them on a personal level was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
A fun, nurturing working environment, and great management
Cons
Earning potential within the banking industry

Other BANKPLUS Employee Reviews

Not recommend
Mortgage Loan Processor/Jr. Underwriter (Former Employee) –  MississippiApril 22, 2018
Poor management and people play favoritism. It's a who you know and what side are you on kind of workplace. One piece of advice, document everything or might as well have your own diary.
Pros
Good healthcare as a whole
Cons
Poor management.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 24, 2018
Being an employee at Bankplus has taught me a lot about the banking industry. It has shown the ins and out of banking and compared to other banks that I have worked, this one is the best